Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That's the same shyt that people get on Khan about :russ:

But I think it's because of the sellout streak they have going. There's been like 18 straight sellouts. According to WrestleTix as of yesterday Montreal was about 700 tickets away from selling out which I think they would have gotten without wrestlers tweeting.

This is just to make sure.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
That's the same shyt that people get on Khan about :russ:

But I think it's because of the sellout streak they have going. There's been like 18 straight sellouts. According to WrestleTix as of yesterday Montreal was about 700 tickets away from selling out which I think they would have gotten without wrestlers tweeting.

This is just to make sure.
Yeah, it hits different when people are making the last push for a sold out 12k vs. folks doing the same to ultimately make it to 1/2 full arenas of 3k people. One smells like excitement and the other like desperation. Perception is reality, especially in this business.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I dont think Ive ever seen situatons that are more blurring the lines or real life shyt that easily works into a storyline than WWE past 6 months.

Punk and Rhea's injury work perfectly into a storyline, same with Drew still not signing a deal 6 weeks away

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Perfect opportunity to do a double turn here but depends how bad the injury is
Can she not do anything at all?
Even if she can do just a very brief match where she basically only takes a pin it can work

Rhea was gonna be turned face sometime this year anyway. She was easily the most popular female on the Raw roster