Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Butch has been bushed? Bruiserweight byke?

200.gif

• Dap
Reactions: 907

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
He never got his hands on her so he finally gets to see where she can go under his direction. We all know he loved Shayna in NXT.
Shayna is boring as sin. God knows i don't want a repeat of her as champ. Her NXT run was bad and the talent she worked with was great back then. Kairi suffered the most.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Yeah you cant convince me Hunter wasnt the one who leaked the story to the Wall Street Journal :lolbron:

And once he explained to Nick Khan "Listen, we stragetically leak out more info after he goes so then the stock goes up even more because Wall Street is happy hes gone it'll all work out"

It aint even like Im joking, its absolutley him and Steph who did the leak after they were dimissed.

He just gotta keep his big beak clean and make sure theres no proof he was smashing hoes at the PC and he'll be fine.
It’s all about the game…and how you play it.
triple-h-smile.gif

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
this whole shyt is pretty crazy and something I think cats are like :manny: now about but will look back on 10 years from now like :ohhh:

Cokeboy sabotaged HHH, he fired or let the contracts expire of all his top guys from NXT 1.0 and might have indirectly caused HHH to have a heart attack and damn near die :damn:

HHH damn near died :mindblown: that in itself is crazy but then a few months later we have what seems like karma hit Cokeboy tenfold to the point to where he has to step down and now HHH is in charge and pushing and bringing back all his favorites :ohhh:

so now in a strange twist of circumstances we got the main roster looking like NXT 1.0 and NXT 2.0 looking like some shyt HHH might bush when those cats hit the main roster :ohhh:

whole shyt will be interestinig these coming years but like any true WWE fan I fully intend on letting it play out :mjgrin:
You cannot convince me otherwise that The Helmsleys and Nick Khan collaborated and leaked that info to the WSJ. They knew Vinny Mac had to go and he was bad for business..

They played the long game :wow:

The way Triple H is booking right now is like a mad man. He is literally bringing back every single person that Vince released these passed few years.
Hunter doesn’t even have to speak on how he felt when his father in law was in charge. Look at his actions. In just 3 weeks Raw and SD have become must see TV because you REALLY don’t know what’s gonna happen..

Now NXT 1.0 is literally the main roster. The last remnants of Vince’s regime is NXT 2.0..that’s the last essence of it. I wouldn’t be surprised if that gets overhauled and/or pulled too in the next few years..

You can’t write no shyt better then this :pachaha: