Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
You cannot convince me otherwise that The Helmsleys and Nick Khan collaborated and leaked that info to the WSJ. They knew Vinny Mac had to go and he was bad for business..

They played the long game :wow:

The way Triple H is booking right now is like a mad man. He is literally bringing back every single person that Vince released these passed few years.
Hunter doesn’t even have to speak on how he felt when his father in law was in charge. Look at his actions. In just 3 weeks Raw and SD have become must see TV because you REALLY don’t know what’s gonna happen..

Now NXT 1.0 is literally the main roster. The last remnants of Vince’s regime is NXT 2.0..that’s the last essence of it. I wouldn’t be surprised if that gets overhauled and/or pulled too in the next few years..

You can’t write no shyt better then this :pachaha:

honestly wouldn’t be surprised if this was exactly how it went down, shyt makes perfect sense when you think about the trajectory of the situation :ohhh:

HHH, Steph and Khan was outchea moving like Heisenberg in his prime with the stealth takedown :wow:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Not sure if they were doing this before Vince got gone but I noticed Bianca and Becky referencing “Wrestlemania 39” a few days ago. Bringing the numbers back would be a nice change
When did they stop?

The only thing that really messed up wm was that nasty ass WM at the performance center :scust:

Not even sure if that shyt counts or not

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You cannot convince me otherwise that The Helmsleys and Nick Khan collaborated and leaked that info to the WSJ. They knew Vinny Mac had to go and he was bad for business..

They played the long game :wow:

The way Triple H is booking right now is like a mad man. He is literally bringing back every single person that Vince released these passed few years.
Hunter doesn’t even have to speak on how he felt when his father in law was in charge. Look at his actions. In just 3 weeks Raw and SD have become must see TV because you REALLY don’t know what’s gonna happen..

Now NXT 1.0 is literally the main roster. The last remnants of Vince’s regime is NXT 2.0..that’s the last essence of it. I wouldn’t be surprised if that gets overhauled and/or pulled too in the next few years..

You can’t write no shyt better then this :pachaha:

Maybe our angle on Nick Khan was wrong all along. I mean you have to remember how he came to power in the first place; the man and woman duo running the business side of WWE were forced out in a pretty rough manner after a bad quarter or something relatively minor Vince didn't like. These were long term employees. At the end of the day Khan still served at the pleasure of Vince McMahon and his mercurial ways. When Khan saw Vince toss aside his own daughter and son in law after a life threatening health crisis and then shyt on them afterward he knew that could be him after just one failed business deal.

Also there was a lack of concern overall about HHH's near death that I think really fukked with Stephanie. Vince had the old gang back together and got beside himself. shyt maybe there was more to the dismissal of Shane than was reported.

HHH has been playing the humble role but his booking and (re)acquisitions are a total rebuke of Vince's vision.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Not sure if they were doing this before Vince got gone but I noticed Bianca and Becky referencing “Wrestlemania 39” a few days ago. Bringing the numbers back would be a nice change

Since the number edict, they’ve always kind of mentioned the numbers in tweets about travel packages and shyt like that but never promoted it as WrestleMania (number).

I wouldn’t do it for 39, I’d wait for 40 and promote that as, WrestleMania XL: The Biggest WrestleMania in History.