Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
this whole shyt is pretty crazy and something I think cats are like :manny: now about but will look back on 10 years from now like :ohhh:

Cokeboy sabotaged HHH, he fired or let the contracts expire of all his top guys from NXT 1.0 and might have indirectly caused HHH to have a heart attack and damn near die :damn:

HHH damn near died :mindblown: that in itself is crazy but then a few months later we have what seems like karma hit Cokeboy tenfold to the point to where he has to step down and now HHH is in charge and pushing and bringing back all his favorites :ohhh:

so now in a strange twist of circumstances we got the main roster looking like NXT 1.0 and NXT 2.0 looking like some shyt HHH might bush when those cats hit the main roster :ohhh:

whole shyt will be interestinig these coming years but like any true WWE fan I fully intend on letting it play out :mjgrin:

Yeah you cant convince me Hunter wasnt the one who leaked the story to the Wall Street Journal :lolbron:

And once he explained to Nick Khan "Listen, we stragetically leak out more info after he goes so then the stock goes up even more because Wall Street is happy hes gone it'll all work out"

It aint even like Im joking, its absolutley him and Steph who did the leak after they were dimissed.

He just gotta keep his big beak clean and make sure theres no proof he was smashing hoes at the PC and he'll be fine.

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
How :unimpressed:

We using googles right? okay So Mace Warner got more hits than Drew who's formally in the main event of Clash at the Castle past couple weeks, the same time Warner was built to go against and had his match against Mox

:manny:

I dont make the rules Papi
Yes bro, Mace Warner’s debut on a Friday night sparked more curiosity in people who watched wrestling that night than Drew McIntyre’s 4 week away main event.

You happy nikka?? Damn :bryan:

Context be lost on y’all like a muhfukka. Jesus..

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yes bro, Mace Warner’s debut on a Friday night sparked more curiosity in people who watched wrestling that night that Drew McIntyre’s 4 week away main event.

You happy nikka?? Damn :bryan:

Context be lost on y’all like a muhfukka. Jesus..

All I did was use the same logic you did :manny::lolbron:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
All I did was use the same logic you did :manny::lolbron:

Lol you didn’t though

:mjlol:

It’s like I’m saying one thing but you’re hearing another.

That’s cool tho.. the real question is - is this Lumis nikka trash or not? I remember bruh in TNA as Samuel Shaw but that’s about it. Couldn’t tell you much about bro.. I’m a faithful non NXT watcher. What say you brehs? This nikka stink or naw?

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Lol you didn’t though

That’s cool tho.. the real question is - is this Lumis nikka trash or not? I remember bruh in TNA as Samuel Shaw but that’s about it. Couldn’t tell you much about bro.. I’m a faithful non NXT watcher. What say you brehs? This nikka stink or naw?
I liked his work in TNA. Plays the creeper, stalker gimmick well. He could do well if WWE doesn’t hold him back.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Yeah, Vince had to go

watched this segment and he did hit Truth with a stiff powerbomb that looked like it kinda hurt him cause the ref was checking on him extra afterwards

nonetheless it was a comedy segment with R fukking Truth :beli: no offense at all to R Truth but "souring" on somebody cause they didn't make you laugh during a comedy segment with R Truth is retarded even by Cokeboy standards

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Lol you didn’t though

You sure?
Cause if Google indcates intruige as you said, then Warner getting more google hits than Drew the same time both were announced as contenders for their respective titles (both end of July same weekend funny enough) would indicate theres more intruige for him:mjlol:

Like I said I think google hits are just people googling a fairly unknown wrestler to them and not that there's more intruige over the established wrestler.

As for Dexter Lumis, I saw him in TNA a little bit as Samuel Shaw too (same gimmick as him now) and obviously they tried to play it serious in the TNA way which is to say it didnt work. His very much a gimmick wrestler never been seen as a worker but I guess pairing with AJ would help him and he could probably work as a character on the main roster albeit one that feels done before but his unique to him all the same. I would not try and pair him with Indi/Gargano/Candice like they did in NXT and have that weird comedy group even though it got over. Try and see if they can start him afresh though I think the character has a limited shelf life with the fans but could be wrong.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
watched this segment and he did hit Truth with a stiff powerbomb that looked like it kinda hurt him cause the ref was checking on him extra afterwards

nonetheless it was a comedy segment with R fukking Truth :beli: no offense at all to R Truth but "souring" on somebody cause they didn't make you laugh during a comedy segment with R Truth is retarded even by Cokeboy standards

I just watched it and that shyt did look sloppy as hell. Goontah kinda botched it and it looked like Truth slammed the back of his head. I could see Cokeboy wanting to pull the plug on him if that happened.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I posted that google search thing as a joke but of course people gotta make everything serious around these parts.

Everyone needs to relax and have fun. It's the whole point of wrestling. Entertainment and fukkery. :mjgrin:

Also @Larry Legend you should try NXT it's the most fukkery filled show WWE does. :wow:

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I posted that google search thing as a joke but of course people gotta make everything serious around these parts.

Everyone needs to relax and have fun. It's the whole point of wrestling. Entertainment and fukkery. :mjgrin:

Also @Larry Legend you should try NXT it's the most fukkery filled show WWE does. :wow:

Your stooge ass posted that to brag and it backfired spectacularly. Nice try with the walk back.