Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I like Lio. Hopefully he sticks around he's always entertaining, but always end up disappearing once you get invested in his storyline.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
HHH is interested in Konosuke Takeshyta even though Takeshyta stated he wants to return to AEW once his DDT contract is up.

I like Takeshyta, but he’s an AEW guy, not a WWE guy. WWE needs Japanese wrestlers who have a larger than life personality (Shinsuke, Asuka, etc.) or a Japanese hoss who is the silent killer type with a gaijin manager (Asian Gunther). Those have been proven to work.

He’s not marketable for WWE as much as he is for AEW, which fans usually applaud the wrestling more than character work. It’s the opposite for the E, that crowd gonna be CDQ

I like Hunter as head honcho, but I hope he doesn’t fly too close into the sun and make the main brands into some NXT shyt. We need charisma on TV as well as good wrestling.

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Lio in DC for RAW tonight

That’s what my homie said.. something involving Lashley

Let’s see what happens. Don’t see why he’d lie lol
Your homie an insider or just a fan :patrice:

I’d like to see Lashley go over Styles and then Lio comes out to challenge him next week.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Your homie an insider or just a fan :patrice:
Manages Lio Rush as an artist

Has nothing to do with his wrestling shyt though, so we’ll see.

I have no reason to not believe him tho. I’d send the text screenshot here but I don’t want it to make it to social media. Not tryna blow homie up like that

Soon as I hit him, he goes “read Lio’s shirt… where’s raw tonight?” Don’t know if that means he’ll appear tonight but he’s def returning to WWE

Last edited:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
If Rush coming back, I say we bring back the OG 03 cruiserweight title, make it cross branded, and revitalize that division. We would have a monster on our hands.

Pete Dunne
Lio Rush
Finn Balor
Gargano (if he returns)
Chiampa
Mustafa Ali
Ricochet
NXT Call Ups (Santos Escobar)

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
If Rush coming back, I say we bring back the OG 03 cruiserweight title, make it cross branded, and revitalize that division. We would have a monster on our hands.

Pete Dunne
Lio Rush
Finn Balor
Gargano (if he returns)
Chiampa
Mustafa Ali
Ricochet
NXT Call Ups (Santos Escobar)
H could probably mend the fence with Enzo too

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
H could probably mend the fence with Enzo too

I know Enzo is looked at unfavorably by the IWC and trust me I think he’s a shyt wrestler but man he was entertaining as Cruiserweight champ, he even had the Cruiserweights in the main event segment at one point, never forget.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
From being punished for the curtain call to being head of creative, he’s a scumbag racist but I can’t deny his come up is inspirational :wow:
I haven't been in tune for like a few years.

What racist shyt has he done?

Vote for trump racist?

Or openly calling brehs niggr racist?:mjpls:

It's levels to that racist scumbag shyt.