Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I wonder how Samoa Joe is feeling seeing papa h bring back all these talent

He could've been the first phone call back if he had just waited a little longer lol

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
He's doing what any wrestling company should do...bringing back workers to make their roster deep. It was the most obvious in this years royal rumble when the roster was so short they had to bring in non-wrestlers and couple irrelevant names into the mix, cause too many workers were fired.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
He's doing what any wrestling company should do...bringing back workers to make their roster deep. It was the most obvious in this years royal rumble when the roster was so short they had to bring in non-wrestlers and couple irrelevant names into the mix, cause too many workers were fired.

That isn't necessarily the case. They bring in randoms every single year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I wonder how Samoa Joe is feeling seeing papa h bring back all these talent

He could've been the first phone call back if he had just waited a little longer lol
A little longer?

Vince threw him in the bushes a year ago for the second time then released him again for the second time in January. That man got bills to pay :russ:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It's not about him re-signing talent. It's how the talent is debuting/returning. He's doing exactly what TK is doing and throwing them out there and thinking the world should know who they are. These dudes aren't notable names and barely had any shine on the main roster. He had an opportunity to build them up but didn't.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
A little longer?

Vince threw him in the bushes a year ago for the second time then released him again for the second time in January. That man got bills to pay :russ:

True but he trusted triple h enough to come right back as soon as his clause ended . Could easily trust him again now with Vince gone and him fully in charge of booking :yeshrug:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I don't think anyone mentioned but I think Snoop being at that WrestleMania thing was a dead giveaway that she's coming back.
That's what I said in the Raw thread when I saw he was gonna be there....

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, Vince had to go

Gunther beating up on R-Truth and the symbol of so-called American freedom?
Fppj9h0.gif