Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I figured that was always the destination. He would have likely been there last year if not for the hiring freeze. I don't really see much of any value in him at this point.

He doesn't have much if any name recognition for most of the people that watch WWE, and he's not remotely close to being good enough to be a guy you give a big push to. And he turns 42 this year, what's the point of bringing him in?

So here’s the thing

WWE has always made most sense for him because the quality of his performance in ring means less over there. Whether he’s a success or not will be reliant on whether his wrestling character is convincing enough for people to buy into it, which probably shouldn’t be that hard for him.

I definitely don’t expect much from him in terms of in ring and he’s kinda old.. but I mean, he’d hardly be the worst performer there. LA knight got 2 left feet and is one of the hottest acts out

We’ll see what happens lol

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I definitely don’t expect much from him in terms of in ring and he’s kinda old.. but I mean, he’d hardly be the worst performer there. LA knight got 2 left feet and is one of the hottest acts out

We’ll see what happens lol

I'm curious what he's going to use as a finisher since he can't use the Gun Stun in WWE.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Didn’t Gallows and Anderson just show up in NXT? Maybe he just has a run with them in NXT as a featured stable
Why are they in NXT? Balding 40+ year old white guys need to be in the "developmental" system? :why:

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Why are they in NXT? Balding 40+ year old white guys need to be in the "developmental" system? :why:

Where else them nikkas gon be?

Might as well mix it up with the children instead of sitting at home lol

I see people bringing up Tama age already

Damien & LA Knight are also around the same age:manny:

I don’t think his age will be a problem. When I call him washed, it’s more about his performance than it is his age to be honest

But like I said earlier, wrestling skills matter the least when it comes to building a successful wrestling character in WWE lol

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Where else them nikkas gon be?

Might as well mix it up with the children instead of sitting at home lol

I don’t think his age will be a problem. When I call him washed, it’s more about his performance than it is his age to be honest

But like I said earlier, wrestling skills matter the least when it comes to building a successful wrestling character in WWE lol
Just needs to learn WWE style in ring & promos

He can still go