Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yeah pretty much. I’m looking at a roster picture now and yeah the biggest female stars there are easily Bianca and Rhea. IO and Raquel if you want to include them as well.

Of the man (not counting Balor’s second tenure), the only one who amounted to anything on main is Riddle while Vince was still in charge. :merchant:

Thats crazy in hindsight!
The women pipeline was interesting because beyond the 4 Horsewomen and then Bianca the well ran dry... I like some of the other women but they aren't what I would call "superstars"...

Recently, they've gotten back to producing some legit stars like Tiffany Stratton seems like a can't miss talent and there's others...

I think with the men the main issue even if you remove Vince from the equation is that these guys all had 10 to 20 years in the business and likely already reached their ceiling. It wasn't really a development anymore, it was just a really well produced super indy show. Which no doubt was entertaining.

Bron, Trick, Melo... I don't know if they will all be superstars but they sure look like it and I think part of that is because HBK is teaching them how to be TV stars...

There's a saying that "you can't teach an old dog new tricks".... some of the older NXT talent were never taught how to be stars. They were taught how to be tremendous wrestlers but it's not the same thing.

I posted an article that says the exact same thing about the PC and I got killed for it.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hoping they look at the filming style of the reality show from their sister company: The Ultimate Fighter

Show people at the gym, maybe training (this is great for stables), signing contracts, show them at restaurants, way more locations than backstage. Let people position themselves fairly naturally, camera isn't always in perfect position. Really make it so the wrasslers get "caught" having sensitive conversations (filmed from far away at times, it's okay if they're facing the other way), they have an awareness of the camera and actively try to avoid it at times. Do those talking head confessionals, which is another great way to do promos/video packages. There's plenty of space to do a ton of fukkery if they commit to this style while still making it even more sports flavored.

Impact/TNA has played with doing backstage segments in that fashion on and off for what feels like forever. It's one of those things that's tougher to pull off than it seems.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Impact/TNA has played with doing backstage segments in that fashion on and off for what feels like forever. It's one of those things that's tougher to pull off than it seems.

I might be in the minority, but TNA Reaction was one of the dopest things they've done.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure but between their access to people who've worked on The Ultimate Fighter and the former ESPN VP of production they hired to replace Dunn I'd wager they're better equipped to pull it off than TNA.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love Liv Morgan, fun energetic wrestler but she’s a role player, a 6th man, she’ll never be viewed up there with the Horsewomen, Bianca, or Asuka.
I could never buy her clean pinning Rhea, Bianca (I'm shocked they even allowed a roll up), Becky, Tiffy...she's small and tiny and on top of this just not believable and not buyable as a top wrestling talent in the women's division.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We not going to talk about how every single one of those wrestlers in there with him are some of the best workers of all time in wrestling.

Daniel Bryan
Edge
Brock Lesnar
Cody Rhodes (became GOAT'd in what he put on in the E when he came back)

Reigns has always been so-so to me. He is safe he has great facials and yes it takes two to make a match, but he was always in with extremely top tier workers.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I googled Samantha and had no idea that she's 35. I thought she was like 24. She's going to be a dime well into her 40's and maybe beyond :whew:
81LUtYucNrL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I see Twitter dorks complaining about Liv. This is one of those complains that won’t reflect reality lol. Liv been getting CDQ responses since her return lol

And Roman an all time great but I’m not giving him credit for mania 38. If my memory serves me right we were tired of the Roman vs Lesnar matches and they had a better match at Summerslam the following months. I remember the match at mania being okay

His matches at mania 32-34 were horrible.. damn those were some horrible years to be wwe fans overall looking back on it

• Dap
Reactions: 907