Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Why are they in NXT? Balding 40+ year old white guys need to be in the "developmental" system? :why:

Developmental can’t just be nothing but rookies against rookies. Gotta have them work veterans who know the style and can put them over in the end. They just worked out the deal with The CW, I’m sure the network wants some recognizable faces on the show to work with the young guys. Better to use The OC to put over young talent in the long run than have them at home cashing easy checks

Even in the “prime” days of NXT they brought in people like Rhyno and James Storm to work with the young guys

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Developmental can’t just be nothing but rookies against rookies. Gotta have them work veterans who know the style and can put them over in the end. They just worked out the deal with The CW, I’m sure the network wants some recognizable faces on the show to work with the young guys. Better to use The OC to put over young talent in the long run than have them at home cashing easy checks

Even in the “prime” days of NXT they brought in people like Rhyno and James Storm to work with the young guys
I hear ya, I just think they suck. :mjlol:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
honestly… machine gun can go. Doc, idk.. but Karl is kinda underrated

He’s definitely not who he used to be but back in the PWG days he was a BEAST. This was years ago tho… like Chris Bosh punching nikkas in the nuts, Joey Ryan beating the shyt outta Candace Larae, Human Tornado pimp slapping people years ago

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
honestly… machine gun can go. Doc, idk.. but Karl is kinda underrated

He’s definitely not who he used to be but back in the PWG days he was a BEAST. This was years ago tho… like Chris Bosh punching nikkas in the nuts, Joey Ryan beating the shyt outta Candace Larae, Human Tornado pimp slapping people years ago

what??

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

I knew someone would be like huh!?

:dead:

Not the NBA Chris Bosh. there used to be a PWG wrestler in the late 2000’s named Chris Bosh who was dead nice and would randomly punch nikkas in the nuts mid match

:russ:

Legit one of the illest wrestlers that most mfs have no clue ever existed. He retired early on some blitzkrieg shyt

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I knew someone would be like

Legit one of the illest wrestlers that most mfs have no clue ever existed. He retired early on some blitzkrieg shyt
Bosh wasn’t one of the illest. :dead:

He was cool and did his thing, but I don’t think he was ever gonna reach the heights so many others did. Think he was booked for a CZW show or 2.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Bosh wasn’t one of the illest. :dead:

He was cool and did his thing, but I don’t think he was ever gonna reach the heights so many others did. Think he was booked for a CZW show or 2.

He knew his ceiling for sure lol

He could wrestle his ass off (so could Scott Lost) but he looked like shyt. His schtick was funny tho, I feel like it could get over in AEW today if he wasn’t somewhere washed

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
He knew his ceiling for sure lol

He could wrestle his ass off (so could Scott Lost) but he looked like shyt. His schtick was funny tho, I feel like it could get over in AEW today if he wasn’t somewhere washed
Bosh never really stood out for his in-ring ability though. Lost was a bit better. But compared to the talent back then, both were in the back end of recognition.

Speaking of Bosh, I was a fan of the fukkery and even had the Arrogance shirt I kept until at least my mid 20s. :heh:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Bosh never really stood out for his in-ring ability though. Lost was a bit better. But compared to the talent back then, both were in the back end of recognition.

Speaking of Bosh, I was a fan of the fukkery and even had the Arrogance shirt I kept until at least my mid 20s. :heh:

I thought Bosh was dope. He was nice and he understood his schtick perfectly which made him wild entertaining

But that was arguably the greatest era of Indy wrestling possibly ever, so yeah.. hard to stand out with Steen, Generico, Hero, Aries, Davey Richards, Roddy, Alex Shelley, Prime Christopher Daniels, AJ Styles etc. appearing regularly lol

The Indy’s were so insanely stacked