Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I thought Bosh was dope. He was nice and he understood his schtick perfectly which made him wild entertaining

But that was arguably the greatest era of Indy wrestling possibly ever, so yeah.. hard to stand out with Steen, Generico, Hero, Aries, Davey Richards, Roddy, Alex Shelley, Prime Christopher Daniels, AJ Styles etc. appearing regularly lol

The Indy’s were so insanely stacked
In terms of SoCal talent, he wasn't top 10. Super Dragon, B-Boy, Kazarian, Scorpio Sky ; even Puma/TJP were much better in-ring. But gimmick/character wise, he did his thing and was over with the crowd. I still prefer "Coked out" Topgun. :heh:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
In terms of SoCal talent, he wasn't top 10. Super Dragon, B-Boy, Kazarian, Scorpio Sky ; even Puma/TJP were much better in-ring. But gimmick/character wise, he did his thing and was over with the crowd. I still prefer "Coked out" Topgun. :heh:

you hit any socal shows recently?

I was at the prestige joint Sunday and dawg.. Mustafa Ali and Speedball went balistic

if you haven't already, you gotta hit those shows. they're great

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
you hit any socal shows recently?

I was at the prestige joint Sunday and dawg.. Mustafa Ali and Speedball went balistic

if you haven't already, you gotta hit those shows. they're great
Na, man, I'm kinda out of the scene. When I did back into it around 2017 I was going to Bar Wrestling and AWS shows. Then the pandemic hit. I'd like to hit up a GCW show, but those shyts are far from me and I don't like driving deep into outer LA. :heh:

Plus a lot of these shows don't do walk-ups anymore. I'd rather buy a ticket at the door than buy online. :ld:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
@Larry , is Prestige the top dog promotion in LA? I remember there was a fed, forgot the initials but they did shows in Wilmington, that had buzz around here. I'm pretty sure PWG still does shows here and there too.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The guy who said "You suck Maxxine! Don't come back"! can't even do a push up. Would be begging for mercy after one flat bump. :smh:

I'm of two minds when it comes to this sort of thing. Yes, it's mostly overweight neckbeards screaming at her but at the same time, can't get better without being told you can get better. Even the greatest got booed by the audience at some point :yeshrug: