Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It was Punk and Bianca tho. That's basically Nunes and a former "fighter" :lupe:

Not to expand on this based on this anecdotal shyt but I feel WWE is doing very well within a niche like every other media property. But the talk of Attitude Era levels of popularity from Trips and fans is not gonna happen.

They're in the 20 odd year cycle where wrestling comes around and is cool for a bit. Which is being taken advantage of for sure but it won't reach the late 90s. I'd love to be wrong tho because the talent level is so high.
It's much harder to reach those levels nowadays though, it's kind of an impossible task to compare to the late 90's. There's so little shared viewing in this day and age. It's basically a race to how much can the niche expand and how much advantage can you take from it. Even the NBA, were ratings aren't impressive at all but people keep up with it via social media and podcasting until the playoffs come around, can't reach a broader audience.

Selling out arenas for TV, PLE and house shows + good ratings + big social media engagement seems to me like the peak wrestling can aspire to in 2024. And WWE's been at it for 2 years straight. Maybe the Netflix deal lets them reach a younger demographic that will lead to an even bigger "engagement" boom but even in that scenario I don't see Smackdown breaking ratings records.

HHH is just putting his promoter hat on when he tries t compare to the Attitude Era, and it makes sense, it ain't like they could be doing much better than they are right now.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Ain'ty no way, brehs.

I'ma be like this :deadrose: for EC live

9b83keckcojc1.jpeg