Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What happens a lot of times in these situations is that it’ll turn into some pseudo WWE BAD vs EVERYBODY ELSE IZ WRONG stan war, and the nuances of specific situations get muddied up by nasty stan arguments fast..

And before you know it, you have a situation like the one earlier where a dude like cattle who likely ain’t even racist, ends up saying some out of pocket shyt about a black Woman being entitled because he can’t get over her leaving the company he worships for the one he hates.

And that shyt gets exhausting. I stay out of it :hubie:

I shyt on TK immediately when I heard Jade was likely leaving, that was an all time fumble. But I'll shyt on anyone. :manny:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
What happens a lot of times in these situations is that it’ll turn into some pseudo WWE BAD vs EVERYBODY ELSE IZ WRONG stan war, and the nuances of specific situations get muddied up by nasty stan arguments fast..

And before you know it, you have a situation like the one earlier where a dude like cattle who likely ain’t even racist, ends up saying some out of pocket shyt about a black Woman being entitled because he can’t get over her leaving the company he worships for the one he hates.

Just look how some posters treat the swole situation. When these companies involved, it gets weird.

And that shyt gets exhausting. I stay out of it :hubie:
I ain’t mad Jade left, she made the right move for what her non-wrestling career goals are.

If she could have gotten what appears to be the part-timer schedule she has now, she likely would have signed with WWE without ever even going to AEW based on the reasons she gave for why she chose AEW over WWE when she first started.