Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
WWE looking kinda funny, I'm watching this UFC show and Superstars are getting crickets when shown on screen :patrice:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
that's just how things are today though, UFC is worth billions too and I would only recognize maybe 5 current fighters tops if they walked past me on the street :manny:
It was Punk and Bianca tho. That's basically Nunes and a former "fighter" :lupe:

Not to expand on this based on this anecdotal shyt but I feel WWE is doing very well within a niche like every other media property. But the talk of Attitude Era levels of popularity from Trips and fans is not gonna happen.

They're in the 20 odd year cycle where wrestling comes around and is cool for a bit. Which is being taken advantage of for sure but it won't reach the late 90s. I'd love to be wrong tho because the talent level is so high.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
that's just how things are today though, UFC is worth billions too and I would only recognize maybe 5 current fighters tops if they walked past me on the street :manny:
Shid I was watching the all star game and only knew a handful of them nikkas :mjlol: