Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ibou embarrassing himself again? I'm shocked. Also, who has it worse for EC west coast or east coast? 2am to 5am is rough but 5am to 8am is just as bad.

I think I'll just watch it in the morning when I get up. :manny:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Ibou embarrassing himself again? I'm shocked. Also, who has it worse for EC west coast or east coast? 2am to 5am is rough but 5am to 8am is just as bad.

I think I'll just watch it in the morning when I get up. :manny:

West. By far..

I can wake up at 5. That’s 2 hours before the time I wake up everyday anyway.. 2am tho? I be getting home from shenanigans at 2am and crawling in bed. Ain’t no way I’m watching wrestling at 2

I’ll wake up at 7 west coast time and catch up

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I usually am able to watch live as it's on and they didn't always have that option, I remember people complaining about it
Idk I always get asked to go live or start from the beginning.

They need to fix not being able to replay it until hours after it airs though. That shyt is annoying

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps

I respect Ibou and he gets on my nerves at the same time

Both have the same reason basically… dudes opinions are original but at the same time it be like shut up bro lol

I still can’t get over how he shytted on AJ Styles and he was surprised everyone said his opinion was wack lmaoooo

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Why should rock turn on Roman at wrestlemania to set up next years mania?

So we just expecting rock and Roman to be off tv for an entire year and then pick it back up when it’s mania time?

Look at how Vince conditioned everyone

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Why should rock turn on Roman at wrestlemania to set up next years mania?

So we just expecting rock and Roman to be off tv for an entire year and then pick it back up when it’s mania time?

Look at how Vince conditioned everyone
No don’t turn them at Mania slow burn till November then build from there

Last edited: