Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I'm sensing some Saturday night fukkery up in here

Don't mind me, I'm not here

nEKI7O7.gif

Y’all see this Steph vs Sabrina shyt in the all star?

We used to be a country :francis:

If they don’t get to the damn dunk contest

Trips

Superstar
Daps
That three point contest was one of the best they’ve ever had. People getting 25 and 24 and that’s not even good enough to advance is insane.
Which is why as a baseball breh I wish the HR derby would go back to this kind of format. Having a dude advance in the bracket cause he hit 8 HRs while in another bracket one guy hit 25 and the other hit 23 and had to go home.

:pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
A cac producer... probably Bruce or Bucky Beaver... said Sasha and Naomi were being bytches and had an "attitude problem" when all they did was question their future booking plans...

I called out many of the posters who took WWE's side on the issue and people got in an uproar. :mjpls:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
A cac producer... probably Bruce or Bucky Beaver... said Sasha and Naomi were being bytches and had an "attitude problem" when all they did was question their future booking plans...

I called out many of the posters who took WWE's side on the issue and people got in an uproar. :mjpls:

What happens a lot of times in these situations is that it’ll turn into some pseudo WWE BAD vs EVERYBODY ELSE IZ WRONG stan war, and the nuances of specific situations get muddied up by nasty stan arguments fast..

And before you know it, you have a situation like the one earlier where a dude like cattle who likely ain’t even racist, ends up saying some out of pocket shyt about a black Woman being entitled because he can’t get over her leaving the company he worships for the one he hates.

Just look how some posters treat the swole situation. When these companies involved, it gets weird.

And that shyt gets exhausting. I stay out of it :hubie: