Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
ya'll shouldnt even respond to cats like Cattle outside of AEW threads. Ya'll already know what it is with gang

Same with my dog Finn Baller outside of WWE threads. you should already know its a setup :lolbron:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
ya'll shouldnt even respond to cats like Cattle outside of AEW threads. Ya'll already know what it is with gang

Same with my dog Finn Baller outside of WWE threads. you should already know its a setup :lolbron:

I actually watch the main AEW show most weeks and give my own opinions whether others share them or not:yeshrug: if you look at AEW's metrics the last 2 years I've been right much more often than the AEW homers here.

Cattle claims to not watch WWE so he just sees what the main anti-WWE accounts say on Twitter and runs back here to repeat it, he's the punching bag of multiple message boards for that very reason

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I actually watch the main AEW show most weeks and give my own opinions whether others share them or not:yeshrug: if you look at AEW's metrics the last 2 years I've been right much more often than the AEW homers here.

Cattle claims to not watch WWE so he just sees what the main anti-WWE accounts say on Twitter and runs back here to repeat it, he's the punching bag of multiple message boards for that very reason

lets be honest tho, most of ya'll comments outside of the home team aren't typically in good faith. even if its a very real criticism lol

like with cattle, do we really believe this man is looking for some explanation from Cody? Especially when anyone with eyes knows the actual reason for the pivot was mania plans simply changing.. everyone is on board and excited for the rock's heel turn and involvement with this angle and this nikkas talkin bout "BuT wHY'd HE ChANGe hIs MInD"

like dawg, who cares lol.. and he himself could care less about an explanation, its just a bad faith approach to throw dirt on the thing everyones excited for because he doesn't like WWE.. and you fasho be doing to same thing to the Dub Set lol

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
lets be honest tho, most of ya'll comments outside of the home team aren't typically in good faith. even if its a very real criticism lol

like with cattle, do we really believe this man is looking for some explanation from Cody? Especially when anyone with eyes knows the actual reason for the pivot was mania plans simply changing.. everyone is on board and excited for the rock's heel turn and involvement with this angle and this nikkas talkin bout "BuT wHY'd HE ChANGe hIs MInD"

like dawg, who cares lol.. and he himself could care less about an explanation, its just a bad faith approach to throw dirt on the thing everyones excited for because he doesn't like WWE.. and you fasho be doing to same thing to the Dub Set lol

But thats the thing, he's still trying to throw dirt on something that is moving major tickets and doing better ratings than last year. That's just illogical. That's like trying to hate on Patrick Mahomes right now after another Super Bowl W. Cattle never says what he thinks would draw better or what they should do differently.

Outside of PPVs, nothing in AEW is worth bragging about right now, so there's a lot more to criticize until they start making major changes or Sasha and Okada come through and get things jumpstarted. If I complain about the random Japanese motherfukkers and Luchadores taking up screen time on Dynamite, it's because not only do I not enjoy watching that shyt, but it ain't popping ratings either. If Bryan Danielson vs Nacho Libre was doing 1M quarter hours then I'd have to hold that :manny:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
But thats the thing, he's still trying to throw dirt on something that is moving major tickets and doing better ratings than last year. That's just illogical. That's like trying to hate on Patrick Mahomes right now after another Super Bowl W. Cattle never says what he thinks would draw better or what they should do differently.

Outside of PPVs, nothing in AEW is worth bragging about right now, so there's a lot more to criticize until they start making major changes or Sasha and Okada come through and get things jumpstarted. If I complain about the random Japanese motherfukkers and Luchadores taking up screen time on Dynamite, it's because not only do I not enjoy watching that shyt, but it ain't popping ratings either. If Bryan Danielson vs Nacho Libre was doing 1M quarter hours then I'd have to hold that :manny:
Raw is actually in the middle of its third straight quarter of declining viewership.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
But I said before I’m not a creative writer. There’s a reason whenever I had to write anything creative in school English classes everything I wrote was shyt.

That’s not my skillset by hobby nor trade, never has been and never will be.

I’m not going to suggest creative changes when I can’t write. That’s why whenever I suggest changes it’s always involving the things I know stuff about like marketing, social media, ticket strategy, etc.

Asking me to offer up creative story ideas would be about as fruitful as interviewing me on what it’s like to be a black man in America.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I didn’t mean cattle made it up. I meant the iwc and dirt sheets, just to be clear.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
We complain about bum matches not squash matches.

Edge going 15 minutes with Griff Garrison and Frank Ocean are not squash matches. They’re bum matches.

I watch the show, Stop the cap.

Nah she was having dumb short matches I gotta disagree here. I used to watch em and all and would be pissed that they’re barely doing anything. Her best match ever to me was vs sky blue and it was only 3 and a half minutes long.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
i gotta take back what I said I made a mistake. The sky blue match was actually 9 minutes and she had been starting to get matches that were over 7 minutes those last few months. Silk was right.