Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah but he got his ESPN daily gig now as well. All I am saying is he is the least likely guy. Plus they need a PBP guy, Pat is not that.
Its the exact same show he had when he was doing it before.

He only stopped because of Gameday on Saturdays

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Its the exact same show he had when he was doing it before.

He only stopped because of Gameday on Saturdays
Yeah but it's much bigger in scope than it was and you have the situation again, for the main reason it won't likely be him, is they need a PBP guy. I stand on that more than the show stuff.

Silkk

Daps
Yeah but it's much bigger in scope than it was and you have the situation again, for the main reason it won't likely be him, is they need a PBP guy. I stand on that more than the show stuff.
That seems to be an outdated concept in wrestling these days. Graves does play by play when he wants to.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
That seems to be an outdated concept in wrestling these days. Graves does play by play when he wants to.
I feel it's going to be in-house once they figure it out. I can see Corey going to PBP if that's what they have to do. If Pat does come back again, he's probably going to be temporary until CF season starts.

Last edited:

Silkk

Daps
So you gonna put money on Pat or what? I feel it's going to be in-house once they figure it out.
Like an NXT guy?

And yeah if I had to I would just cause of the timing being Mania season and Pat’s closeness with HHH & Rock