Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-5012.jpg

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I watched the Punk promo and noticed the "fun fact" next to Drew's name. Thought it was just to remind people what happened at the Rumble, then I saw them on several other entrances. Trips stays biting TK's style. :skip:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I watched the Punk promo and noticed the "fun fact" next to Drew's name. Thought it was just to remind people what happened at the Rumble, then I saw them on several other entrances. Trips stays biting TK's style. :skip:
They've been doing that for years, probably decades before AEW existed and ever since Matt Hardy was doing his "Matt facts", they have just condensed it to that smaller "bite size" style recently.

Last edited:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

After the 46 minute mark. He pretty much confirms that Keith Lee was supposed win the us title before mania 37. And that Brock went into business for himself at the 22 rumble lol

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Under/next to the banner names when the wrestlers enter.
They've been doing that for years, probably decades before AEW existed and ever since Matt Hardy was doing his "Matt facts", they have just condensed it to that smaller "bite size" style recently.
Man, they never did it consistently before . :mjlol:

I don’t recall it being done for every talent. I know Matt 2.0 had them and that’s it. Show me several screencaps not related to him.

Edit: If memory is correct, I think they did use it a bit for the SD giant fist era. Aside from that I don’t remember seeing it over the last 2 decades. Point is AEW does it and all of a sudden the E does it too. :skip:

Imagine thinking Tony Khan is the creator of fun facts :mjlol: what an absolute moron.
I never said he created it, you dumb fukk. You can’t even comprehend a simple sentence, so who’s the real moron? fukkin tardmark. :dead:

Last edited: