Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Same people wanting him to finish his story won’t make into month 3 of his reign before calling him stale and talking about Superman booking
shyt not me

But yeah the Same posters claiming Rollins reign sucks cried for him to get the title because he deserved it

I actually like Seth’s reign

Dudes claim he’s boring so he needs to drop the title, meanwhile he’s always over af and we all talk about how hype his matches are

My only gripe is the injury angles were insulting, other than that, he’s had a respectable reign

Posters gonna be like it’s cool he got his title n all, but man it’s really a shame how they treat Chad gable or some predictable shyt

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps

Haitch said no more of that zombie bullshyt :russ:

Haitch outchea working traditional sports media and encouraging the roster to do the same, involved with hiring a senior ESPN sports production head to replace Dunn, and now pushing for more realism/believable presentation? Hopefully it all comes to fruition because all of this is exactly what I've wanted for years.
If their idea of realism was them night club and coffee shop scenes then :hubie:
They need to shoot these kinda things more like reality tv/sports expose/Hard Knocks so it looks more natural but I like the direction overall. They're trying some new things after 40 years, it's not gonna be perfect overnight.