Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Like an NXT guy?

And yeah if I had to I would just cause of the timing being Mania season and Pat’s closeness with HHH & Rock
If they do I think it will be Vic. He has main roster experience, he called Raw in last 6 months of 2019. They have another guy, Blake Howard, who recently was put on Main Event with Byron Saxton and he also does NXT Level Up with Bryon or Vic. He's actually pretty good, definitely more bearable than KP.

I edited my post that you quoted but if Pat comes back we all know he's just temporary since he has the College Game Day stuff.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If they do I think it will be Vic. He has main roster experience, he called Raw in last 6 months of 2019. They have another guy, Blake Howard, who recently was put on Main Event with Byron Saxton and he also does NXT Level Up with Bryon or Vic. He's actually pretty good, definitely more bearable than KP.

I edited my post that you quoted but if Pat comes back we all know he's just temporary since he has the College Game Day stuff.
He’s not going back to Gameday allegedly.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
He’s not going back to Gameday allegedly.
Oh, well, I don't keep up with that. Looks like anything is possible, I just feel he seems to busy to do all this at once and it's likely cheaper to keep using guys that are already working there. Guess we will find out soon enough.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Oh, well, I don't keep up with that. Looks like anything is possible, I just feel he seems to busy to do all this at once and it's likely cheaper to keep using guys that are already working there. Guess we will find out soon enough.
I wish it was Corino but I know thats a pipe dream at this point.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Who would have guessed this talentless thot is the person behind KP
Patrick revealed that he was about to go on CNN International before he got a call for his WWE audition. The 38-year-old also credited Liv Morgan for helping him during the auditions.

"I'm shaving one day, I'm getting ready to go on CNN International. Half my face is full of shaving foam, and I get a phone call [from] a gentleman asking [if I would] be interested in auditioning because they're headhunting for broadcast positions. I did some play-by-play, I did some walk and talks. I did some interviews with some superstars. It was Liv Morgan at the time, back then. Again, eternally grateful for Liv, who just played along with everything I was doing in those moments and was so cool," Kevin Patrick said.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

Pat won't be returning to College Game Day next season because he got bullied out by all the college football fans. Dude's mentality is terrycloth when it comes to any sort of criticism. Anyway, he also recently had a baby with his wife so I doubt he'll be travelling as much as he use to.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Pat won't be returning to College Game Day next season because he got bullied out by all the college football fans. Dude's mentality is terrycloth when it comes to any sort of criticism. Anyway, he also recently had a baby with his wife so I doubt he'll be travelling as much as he use to.
Yeah I was also thinking the baby would be another factor of him not taking the WWE job. He does seem like this point in his life that less travel is best for him.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
So what’s plan b for Gunther
john-cena-gunther.jpg

Do it you cowards!!:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: