Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Cody winning the belt will give fans satisfaction. how long can they milk the chase? Will fans get restless?

The face of the company is the main who’s main evented like 6 mainas in a row lol

Roman being on a part time schedule doesn’t change that

Cody entire narrative is finishing the story and you telling me we’re all marks for wanting him to finish it

If you fine with him being the equivalent Dak Prescott and James Harden than that’s on you

I don’t support nikkas who ball out in the regular season but fall short when it matters the most

I guess I’m a mark
Yeah, I saw this shyt firsthand with TNA and Samoa Joe.

Finally won the belt three years later than he should have and by the time he did nobody gave a fukk anymore.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Same people wanting him to finish his story won’t make into month 3 of his reign before calling him stale and talking about Superman booking

If they gave him Superman booking hell yeah I'd find it boring. But why does every face champion have to get the "Superman booking"?

Rollins is getting that now too and his reign is sucking...

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Same people wanting him to finish his story won’t make into month 3 of his reign before calling him stale and talking about Superman booking
.ngl I was getting tired of Cody before he tore his pec

When he wins and Randy turns heel on him people gonna turn on him faster than when I want to go from missionary to doggy

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
There is no other way to book Cody
That’s a lie. We’ve seen numerous ways to book Cody as a face going back to ROH winning the title, To the NWA title feud with Aldis, To the MJF/Roman/Brock feuds.

We literally saw Brodie Lee squash him in minutes.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
How long will the chase go on before fans get tired of waiting.

Again, what does that mean? Ya'll legit think ppl will stop watching because Cody doesn't win the WWE championship at WM40?

They said the same about Sami.

They said the same about LA Knight (if he didn't get a push).

They said the same about Drew two years ago.

My position; Cody will be fine.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Right! TBH, last year, I woulda been cool with him winning at Mania but it wasn't a MUST for me. It wasn't like if he lost, his career would never recover. He had literally won three matches with Seth the year before, got injured and was out for 8 months, came back and won the Rumble and beat everybody on TV, came into Mania undefeated... if he had beat Roman at Mania, the next thing everyone woulda done is wanted him to lose the title to whomever he wrestled next because he was being "Superman booked". Hell, Rollins' run proves that people want something until it happens, then they immediately want something else- MFs been wantin' him to drop it to ANYBODY he wrestled since last summer, even Jinder Mahal. :mjlol:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Funny how some fake ass journalists think the mania plan is gonna be leaked like this

Kinda like how they all said last year they rock was pulling up at the rumble

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Again, what does that mean? Ya'll legit think ppl will stop watching because Cody doesn't win the WWE championship at WM40?

They said the same about Sami.

They said the same about LA Knight (if he didn't get a push).

They said the same about Drew two years ago.

My position; Cody will be fine.
What’s so hard to understand? :dwillhuh:

I never said people will stop watching. Just wondering if the fans will move on if they wait too long to give him the belt.