Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

This article reads like it came from WWE magazine. :russ:

You trying to tell me 5 days before the Rumble, Sports Illustrated (who just laid off all their writers) drop an article where they literally SPOIL the WM card. Not just spoil the card but give the RESULTS to it.

Confirming that not only is Rock facing Roman, but he is losing to him as well. On top of that say that, WALTER is going to face Seth, and “squash” him to win the World title and defend it in Germany in August :pachaha:

THEN say that “multiple people” that are close to Triple H say that Cody Rhodes isn’t “finishing the story” at WM (right after dropping the 2K trailer where that’s the tagline) and instead he is facing Punk.:russ:

This shyt is cleary bait to get the IWC talking. Hunter and Nick Khan know wtf they doing and I ain’t mad at it :obama:

Last edited:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Same wrestling fans wouldn’t believe a tweet about basketball trades unless it’s from shams be believing every tweet on wrestling

But side note… AJ Styles has more matches in WWE than he does in TNA :ohhh:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
People who run the narrative that Cody is being screwed over because of the title stuff are so hilarious to me

Like, the entire company is built around him at this point. Literally the centerpiece of everything. Face on the video game cover, entire shows promoted on his back with him highlighted as theee attraction. They’ve handed him the keys at this point, and you think he’s being screwed by the company because he may not be written to win a predetermined match for a fake championship yet..

It screams mark

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
People who run the narrative that Cody is being screwed over because of the title stuff are so hilarious to me

Like, the entire company is built around him at this point. Literally the centerpiece of everything. Face on the video game cover, entire shows promoted on his back with him highlighted as theee attraction. They’ve handed him the keys at this point, and you think he’s being screwed by the company because he may not be written to win a predetermined match for a fake championship yet..

It screams mark
Nah

If Cody not champ then his time was wasted, including ours…

We watched those long ass feuds against Lesnar, and multi-man tag matches against judgement day for three months straight, and his feud with naka…. For him to be on the cover of a video game?

Nah son this argument not it— I would agree with you if Cody was a multi-champ by now…

He’s been back for three years and he’s never held a title

So this is 🧢

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

It screams mark

part of it is just the fact him not winning the title is the only thing AEW fans can try and "dunk" on him for. They celebrated him not winning the title at Mania last year like it was the Super Bowl. But like you said it's weird that they think its some "gotcha" when the trajectories of the 2 companies went in total opposite directions the moment Cody left AEW and showed up at Wrestlemania. If AEW had a wrestler as successful for their company as Cody's been for WWE the last couple years, they'd build a statue for him in Jacksonville

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
https://twitter.com/fukkjackperry/status/1750234298366746866?s=19

He's listening to us

:blessed:

20230506-203851.jpg

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Nah

If Cody not champ then his time was wasted, including ours…

We watched those long ass feuds against Lesnar, and multi-man tag matches against judgement day for three months straight, and his feud with naka…. For him to be on the cover of a video game?

Nah son this argument not it— I would agree with you if Cody was a multi-champ by now…

He’s been back for three years and he’s never held a title

So this is 🧢

Listen to yourself

To you, this fictional championship holds more weight than being the face of an entire promotion. That sounds sane to you?

The entire industry would sacrifice goats to be in Cody’s position. He’s conquered wrestling. Like if this was a game, he won it.

And to YOU, a fictional title that a person with a pencil decides is more important. This sounds like a sane take to you? You know wrestlings fake, right?

I want him to win it on some fan shyt for my viewing pleasure, and I hope it’s soon. Mania even.. but to pretend he’s been screwed over by the company if he’s not written to win this fictional title on a tv show screams mark, I’m sorry

Last edited:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This article reads like it came from WWE magazine. :russ:

You trying to tell me 5 days before the Rumble, Sports Illustrated (who just laid off all their writers) drop an article where they literally SPOIL the WM card. Not just spoil the card but give the RESULTS to it.

Confirming that not only is Rock facing Roman, but he is losing to him as well. On top of that say that, WALTER is going to face Seth, and “squash” him to win the World title and defend it in Germany in August :pachaha:

THEN say that “multiple people” that are close to Triple H say that Cody Rhodes isn’t “finishing the story” at WM (right after dropping the 2K trailer where that’s the tagline) and instead he is facing Punk.:russ:

This shyt is cleary bait to get the IWC talking. Hunter and Nick Khan know wtf they doing and I ain’t mad at it :obama:
Yep - The only thing we'll know for sure is when WM night 2 is over. There's no way that HHH would expose his plans to anyone months before WM...people have to be gullible to believe this

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Cody winning the belt will give fans satisfaction. how long can they milk the chase? Will fans get restless?
What does this mean?

Listen to yourself

To you, this fictional championship holds more weight than being the face of an entire promotion. That sounds sane to you?

The entire industry would sacrifice goats to be in Cody’s position. He’s conquered wrestling. Like if this was a game, he won it.

And to YOU, a fictional title that a person with a pencil decides is more important. This sounds like a sane take to you? You know wrestlings fake, right?

I want him to win it on some fan shyt for my viewing pleasure, and I hope it’s soon. Mania even.. but to pretend he’s been screwed over by the company if he’s not written to win this fictional title on a tv show screams mark, I’m sorry

I hate having to remind brehs...but, it's a work. :snoop: