Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

arsDDjd.png
This may or may not have anything to do with some rare Motörhead merch I just happened to find

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It feels like they are setting it up for him to lose and we're seeing all of the explanations as to why.

Then again, why on earth would Levesque tell anyone the WM plans :russ:

Remember "WWE has no interest in CM Punk" "multiple sources close to blah blah"

If that was the plan they aren't going to tell SI, or Observer, or anyone. All you can do is wait and see what the card is. Even after RR, there is still EC, there are still other ways they may go about it.

Just wait until the graphic is finalized two weeks before WM or whatever.

Besides, even if he was going to go against Roman he may still lose anyway because Hogan's record is just around the corner in Sept 2024 AND based on their comments WWE seems to think Roman (despite not appearing on majority of PPVs shows and not selling the most merchandise) is THE reason why they are having their most profitable years ever -- and have no interest in changing trajectory.

From a business standpoint, it could make sense you going with what you know.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
They gotta take that belt off of Roman at Mania, his reign isn’t even interesting anymore
I’m not a regular watcher of anything but the PLEs but it jumped the shark for me after WrestleMania last year.

Weak ass champ. Most rested champ in WWE history yet has to rely on interference to win every single title match. :camby:

Last edited:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I’m not a regular watcher of anything but the PLEs but it jumped the shark for me after WrestleMania last year.

Weak ass champ. Most rested champ in WWE history yet has to rely on interference to win every single title match. :camby:
People say stuff like this like it’s not how champions defended their titles back in the golden days as a main attraction

Everyone saying Roman stats are inflated as if hogan, Bruno, etc. were defending their titles and appearing on tv on a weekly basis

Crazy thing is Seth was presented as the workhorse champion just for everyone to complain about him randomly defending on on Monday night RAW

lol

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
People say stuff like this like it’s not how champions defended their titles back in the golden days as a main attraction

Everyone saying Roman stats are inflated as if hogan, Bruno, etc. were defending their titles and appearing on tv on a weekly basis

Crazy thing is Seth was presented as the workhorse champion just for everyone to complain about it randomly defending on on Monday night RAW

lol
During Hogan’s longest reign with the belt, he defended it 174 times. And that’s not including house shows and dark matches.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

Crazy thing is Seth was presented as the workhorse champion just for everyone to complain about him randomly defending on on Monday night RAW

lol
Hogan's literal first defense of the title after beating Sheik was against "The Masked Superstar." :mjlol: