Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Yeahhhh nxt ain’t really been the same since AEW & The Pandemic

Its cool but I cant really get into it like before when they had Enzo & Cass, FTR, American Alpha, etc.
Yeah same here. I'm sure there is some good stuff on there now, but I didn't like sitting through a lot of bad stuff to get to it.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah I know it's way better :mjgrin:

In my opinion of course :troll:
I like that they’re focusing more on building up their own original guys. I don’t think they’ve ever had a top trio like Melo, Trick, Bron, and some would say Drog that didn’t come from ROH/NJPW

Just feel like the tag division been bland unover dudes for a while now

Womens division been hit or miss since Mandy’s reign ended and Vince randomly called up Indi

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I like that they’re focusing more on building up their own original guys. I don’t think they’ve ever had a top trio like Melo, Trick, Bron, and some would say Drog that didn’t come from ROH/NJPW

Womens division been hit or miss since Mandy’s reign ended and Vince randomly called up Indi
Every company and brand has their ups and downs. It's the nature of the business. Nobody can be perfect. Just enjoy what you can.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

These guys are all still pretty green we gotta remember and if anyone isn’t green and actually got over over they’d probably be called up immediately.

Tony D been in nxt for forever it seems and he’s great.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

See, nah I gotta intervene here breh. This is where you not watching comes into play.

No way no how you can objectively say this. The woman’s division has been way better since Mandy bounced.

Tiffany Stratton‘s run alone was better than Mandy’s.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
These guys are all still pretty green we gotta remember and if anyone isn’t green and actually got over over they’d probably be called up immediately.

Also calling guys up without a plan is not very smart. I feel like HHH shot himself in the foot doing all those rehires and he didn't really have much for them on their returns. Some swam while others sank. I'm sure him and HBK are on board more than ever now that Vince isn't in the creative picture.

Silkk

Daps

I think Melo & Bronn ready to run

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I think Melo & Bronn ready to run
Melo for sure, I think that's why they gave him that US Title tourney spot. HBK always says when someone asks him about Bron moving up, he says, "I want him in NXT for just 1 more year." His words but we gotta see what they do after S&D and WM because other than some surprise RR appearance, I don't see anyone moving on until right after Mania season.

Silkk

Daps
See, nah I gotta intervene here breh. This is where you not watching comes into play.

No way no how you can objectively say this. The woman’s division has been way better since Mandy bounced.

Tiffany Stratton‘s run alone was better than Mandy’s.
Until they ruined it with all that becky shyt that did nothing for nobody.

I cant even recall who beat her and I watched it :ld: