Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I mean what else you gonna put after him? No one was gonna care who was in the segment after he showed up, might as well put them in the death spot.

Yeah but if you are gonna put someone in a spot where no one will watch might as well be someone no one cares about.
So they should just not even try?

There’s plenty of better options they could have had in that spot.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
So they should just not even try?

There’s plenty of better options they could have had in that spot.
OK so let's say they put Omos in that spot and it still tanks, then what? It's called the death spot for a reason. The segment before the main event is usually the lowest spot on the show and they know this. It definitely was getting the lowest rating if you follow the Rock.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They've been dropping hints they plan on having Roman break the record. I wonder if the performance of Hogan's merchandise/overall reception are going to hinge on their decision to either maintain the record or have Roman surpass it.

That Rumble sighting is gonna feed the whole nation. :wow:

Also, she ain’t go alone. Peep who else was there, getting reps with Odyssey & Dawkins. :sas2:

Jade is a hell of an athlete. She did so many big moves extremely smoothly, she just needed the little things. She obviously doesn't lack for capability

Silkk

Daps
OK so let's say they put Omos in that spot and it still tanks, then what? It's called the death spot for a reason. The segment before the main event is usually the lowest spot on the show and they know this. It definitely was getting the lowest rating if you follow the Rock.
We ain’t seen omos in forever, you cant return him there unless he returns and attacks the rock.

Following The Rock should have guaranteed it one of the highest rated segments of the night, Instead they booked a complete shyt match that drove people away expeditiously.

And the “death spot” is referred to a ppv match stuck between two high profile matches.

Silkk

Daps
We ain’t seen omos in forever, you cant return him there unless he returns and attacks the rock.

Following The Rock should have guaranteed it one of the highest rated segments of the night, Instead they booked a complete shyt match that drove people away expeditiously.

And the “death spot” is referred to a ppv match stuck between two high profile matches.
This dude DMed me saying he was putting me on ignore after this reply :dead: