Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Melo for sure, I think that's why they gave him that US Title tourney spot. HBK always says when someone asks him about Bron moving up, he says, "I want him in NXT for just 1 more year." His words but we gotta see what they do after S&D and WM because other than some surprise RR appearance, I don't see anyone moving on until right after Mania season.
Hope he sticks around one more year too. His heel turn/run and feud with Trick got the potential to be Ciampa/Gargano levels great

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Until they ruined it with all that becky shyt that did nothing for nobody.

I cant even recall who beat her and I watched it :ld:

That Becky feud didn’t ruin her though. She got elevated regardless of the outcome and it boosted the ratings.

If you want to say Lyra as champ is a dry spell. Fine! That’s fair, but she’s a clear transitional champ to a clear future star in Cora Jade.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Hope he sticks around one more year too. His heel turn/run and feud with Trick got the potential to be Ciampa/Gargano levels great
Maybe, just have to see where this Trick stuff goes. That's why we have to wait until after Mania because in NXT at least that's where the culmination of these stories likely end.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That Becky feud didn’t ruin her though. She got elevated regardless of the outcome and it boosted the ratings.

If you want to say Lyra as champ is a dry spell. Fine! That’s fair, but she’s a clear transitional champ to a clear future star in Cora Jade.
Didn’t say it did. Just that it did nothing for her. I don’t see how it elevated her. She was really breaking through as champ and imo should still be champ.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Didn’t say it did. Just that it did nothing for her. I don’t see how it elevated her. She was really breaking through as champ and imo should still be champ.
That's the thing, we don't know their plans. They could be grooming Tiffany for the main roster very soon. She had all those matches vs Becky at main roster Live Events after Becky won the title off her. If that's the case you don't want the title on her. So a good scenario was have Lyra win it off her hero.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

Those set of matches with Becky were star making performances breh

That clearly put her on the map whether she’s champ or not.

And I agree that she should have been champ longer.