Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Some other forum…he in the wrestling section copying and pasting hate wwe shyt on multiple forums…and these white boys wana talk about having no life??? Lol and the funniest thing…thats not even the worst part!!!…hes in the reeks thread “i never denied being white “ lol hes shook
"Some other forum" :patrice:

What are you hiding Max... :leostare:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Who gives a shyt if that dude posts on another forum or is white? As long as he's not saying some racist shyt, who cares? @Max. this doesn't take away from the racist shyt you've posted on here and refuse to acknowledge. Y'all go overboard with this dumb shyt.

U might wana rethink ur post u fukkn Fat bytch with a foot fetish….posters already confirmed im not a cac…

We posted on the same forum for 10 plus years

:umad:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
U might wana rethink ur post u fukkn Fat bytch with a foot fetish….posters already confirmed im not a cac…

We posted on the same forum for 10 plus years

Not fat, you're just desperate for a narrative because your own racist posts were dug up. It's why you're in overdrive trying to take the heat off yourself. You're always whining about so-called neck-beards and how embarrassing they are when you're exactly the same. You ruined a fun thread with your bullshyt and now you're running other threads. Shut the fukk up.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Not fat, you're just desperate for a narrative because your own racist posts were dug up. It's why you're in overdrive trying to take the heat off yourself. You're always whining about so-called neck-beards and how embarrassing they are when you're exactly the same. You ruined a fun thread with your bullshyt and now you're running other threads. Shut the fukk up.

U THOUGHT i was a cac and now that posters confirmed i wasnt ur done