Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
the way they debuted Dexter on Raw was designed to where if you knew who he was you were like :gladbron: and if you didn't you were supposed to be confused/intrigued because he was in the background getting hauled off by cops. Yeah they name dropped him on commentary but you're supposed to be left wondering what he was doing and who he is to some degree. It's (seemingly) connected to a storyline that just kicked off where you want to find out more.

AEW brings out random Japanese people or indie wrestlers for one off matches versus their champions without any story or build and then you may never see them again. That Mance loser just gets a match against the world champion for seemingly no reason, there was that Japanese chick who wrestled Thunder Rosa and tanked the ratings that week, none of those matches had anything resembling a storyline to justify them.

it's basic story-telling right? show, don't tell.

if you bring someone in, you have to create a story and visuals that will stick with the viewer. bringing in someone in to get jobbed with no introduction or backstory and having excalibur talk about how good they are for 30 seconds doesn't do anything for anyone

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
it's basic story-telling right? show, don't tell.

if you bring someone in, you have to create a story and visuals that will stick with the viewer. bringing in someone in to get jobbed with no introduction or backstory and having excalibur talk about how good they are for 30 seconds doesn't do anything for anyone

They all know this, it's just in their nature to stick up for AEW no matter what

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
fukking thank you.

With the Mance Warner shyt, you would've had to watched that battle royal during the Ric Flair show to know how he got the title shot (not necessarily why because why did Tony make that an option?) and him being in a title match against your interim champion still didn't drum up interest like that. They tell us to Google him, I Googled him, I still don't give a fukk. I don't care if this dude shows up again, I'm not tuning in to see what he's gonna do next on AEW television, if he shows up ever again.
:russ:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
9xhfzr9j97h91.jpg

:sas2: