Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
What did he say? Lol

I only noticed like 5 days ago…i looked at his past 20 posts and they were all like

“Wwe still sucks with vince gone…and stanning aew/pretending to be excited for rampage”

The HHH promotion got em SHOOK!
He keep posting random aew neckbeard tweets :deadrose:

He's salty that HHH is giving fresh new faces that should have been given a chance... a chance to get known on the roster

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
What did he say? Lol

I only noticed like 5 days ago…i looked at his past 20 posts and they were all like

“Wwe still sucks with vince gone…and stanning aew/pretending to be excited for rampage”

The HHH promotion got em SHOOK!

Imma keep saying...

Some people make it so blatantly obvious..

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

This jig is up u cac troll lol

oh-really-hmph.gif

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Even Gallows and Anderson got an ok pop when they debuted, but someone under the E umbrella got crickets. :heh:
Gallows and Anderson are tied to one of the most popular wrestling factions of the last 20 years

I dont have a clue who this Dexter dude is... Thats that AEW shyt... Just debuting guys with no form of introduction
Why have a traditional introduction tho? Not everyone needs the same format to be introduced.

Majority of people didn’t know the Shield when they made their debut.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I dont have a clue who this Dexter dude is... Thats that AEW shyt... Just debuting guys with no form of introduction

the way they debuted Dexter on Raw was designed to where if you knew who he was you were like :gladbron: and if you didn't you were supposed to be confused/intrigued because he was in the background getting hauled off by cops. Yeah they name dropped him on commentary but you're supposed to be left wondering what he was doing and who he is to some degree. It's (seemingly) connected to a storyline that just kicked off where you want to find out more.

AEW brings out random Japanese people or indie wrestlers for one off matches versus their champions without any story or build and then you may never see them again. That Mance loser just gets a match against the world champion for seemingly no reason, there was that Japanese chick who wrestled Thunder Rosa and tanked the ratings that week, none of those matches had anything resembling a storyline to justify them.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
:laff: what forum is that

Some other forum…he in the wrestling section copying and pasting hate wwe shyt on multiple forums…and these white boys wana talk about having no life??? Lol and the funniest thing…thats not even the worst part!!!…hes in the reeks thread “i never denied being white “ lol hes shook