Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
the way they debuted Dexter on Raw was designed to where if you knew who he was you were like :gladbron: and if you didn't you were supposed to be confused/intrigued because he was in the background getting hauled off by cops. Yeah they name dropped him on commentary but you're supposed to be left wondering what he was doing and who he is to some degree. It's (seemingly) connected to a storyline that just kicked off where you want to find out more.

AEW brings out random Japanese people or indie wrestlers for one off matches versus their champions without any story or build and then you may never see them again. That Mance loser just gets a match against the world champion for seemingly no reason, there was that Japanese chick who wrestled Thunder Rosa and tanked the ratings that week, none of those matches had anything resembling a storyline to justify them.
fukking thank you.

With the Mance Warner shyt, you would've had to watched that battle royal during the Ric Flair show to know how he got the title shot (not necessarily why because why did Tony make that an option?) and him being in a title match against your interim champion still didn't drum up interest like that. They tell us to Google him, I Googled him, I still don't give a fukk. I don't care if this dude shows up again, I'm not tuning in to see what he's gonna do next on AEW television, if he shows up ever again.

Mob H

All Star
Daps
I see the whole Dexter Lumis thing in a similar way they debuted some like a Chyna or a Test. There's clearly going to be a story unfolding. Not just randomly having a match against a world champion for no reason.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
fukking thank you.

With the Mance Warner shyt, you would've had to watched that battle royal during the Ric Flair show to know how he got the title shot (not necessarily why because why did Tony make that an option?) and him being in a title match against your interim champion still didn't drum up interest like that. They tell us to Google him, I Googled him, I still don't give a fukk. I don't care if this dude shows up again, I'm not tuning in to see what he's gonna do next on AEW television, if he shows up ever again.

The fact that people online are trying to compare Dexter's main roster debut to that of a AEW debut is fukking hilarious.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Let’s not act like Yujiro and Fale woulda got the same kinda pop. :skip:
the statement still stands.

Their affiliation is what made people excited for them.

And the comparison is stupid to begin with.

Gallows and Anderson attacked people in the ring in their debut on raw.

Dexter entire story was in the background unfolding while everyone ignored the situation in promos and when he tried running to the ring the camera didn’t even zoom in on dexter lol.

Last edited:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
My whole point was to show how these cats say “no one knows anyone outside the E,” yet someone under the E umbrella is crickets status.
And the comparison is stupid to begin with.

Gallows and Anderson attacked people in the ring in their debut on raw.

Dexter entire story was in the background unfolding while everyone ignored the situation in promos and when he tried running to the ring the camera didn’t even zoom in on dexter lol.

Not saying Dexter would have gotten a pop but how were all the fans in that crowd supposed to know it was dexter lol the angle here made it seem like it was a crazy fan

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Not saying Dexter would have gotten a pop but how were all the fans in that crowd supposed to know it was dexter lol the angle here made it seem like it was a crazy fan

I guarantee he woulda got crickets even if he did beat up AJ. Only a very small selection of NXT talent would get any kinda pop. No one Fuxkin with bush league NXT like that. :ld:

Daps
I can't be the only one who doesn't wanna see Reigns versus Rock. Who does it benefit? It doesn't help Reigns at all and if Rock beats him, what does that say about the rest of the roster?
Reigns doesn't need to be put over. He has beaten everybody there is to beat the lost wouldn't hurt him