Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I believe Trinity is indeed on her way back. When it comes to Sasha/Mercedes she is one big question mark :jbhmm:

Her going to AEW is mos def a choice if true. I fukks with AEW but the way Tony books that women division is trash as fukk. Her going over there sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. Sorta like Punk…

I also think she isn’t going back to WWE because they didn’t pay her on the same level if not more than Charlotte. As well as she won’t be seen as the biggest fish in the WWE women division because now they have ALOT of depth and she probably would feel she won’t be seen as a priority and would be used to put other people over.

In AEW she probably feels she would be treated as the biggest star of the company and will be treated as such…

Giving her history of how she reacts when shyt doesn’t go her way…

:francis:
So do you think Charlotte is a bigger star and deserves a bigger contract?

I don't. Go get the bag wherever it is Mercedes.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
But also, what would WWE gain out of working with Impact/TNA other than furthering their never ending crusade to monopolize wrestling?
:gucci:
That same rhetoric could be used for why does AEW work with NJPW…I thought people were tired of wrestling promotions being in a vacuum?

And don’t pretend that TK is some savant because look at the fukk shyt he did to Impact when he worked with them…

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:
That same rhetoric could be used for why does AEW work with NJPW…I thought people were tired of wrestling promotions being in a vacuum?

And don’t pretend that TK is some savant because look at the fukk shyt he did to Impact when he worked with them…
Well AEW does this whole PPV thing with New Japan that has sold out twice now. And that partnership has gotten AEW programming on New Japan World. Or at least it was before the new New Japan World came out. I assume it's still on there.

But we're talking TKO/Endeavor, a publicly traded company. Every decision they make is about how does it benefit the shareholders. I can't imagine shareholders being happy about devoting any resources to tiny ass TNA.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Well AEW does this whole PPV thing with New Japan that has sold out twice now
Ok? I mean nothing is even official so kinda weird you’re trying to shyt on it before anyone has a clue what it is.

nXt has a show called Worlds Collide that would make logical sense for it to include them. Hell with the rumors of H working on deals with promotions in Japan I wouldn’t be that shocked if Stardom was potentially included.

Given who all is even scheduled for this announcement, I think it’s more of officially announcing where the new tv contracts are going.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
People think Rock is coming back to wrestle his final match in Perth, Australia? Against his cousin? After that USA promo?? At 6am???????