Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Streets saying TNA and WWE about to start working together

TNA just announced their PPV’s are now premium live events on something called TNA+

Hunter got a “huge” announcement on Thursday, which is the day impact airs

Jeremy Borash just took Kevin Dunn’s job. Could be smoke

Y’all think Something cooking?

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Cody stans are copin' hard;

Today I've heard;
  • Cody wins the World title, then beats Roman at WM 41 :laff:
  • Cody beats Gunther for the Intercontinental title
  • Rock cost Roman the title against Randy, Cody beats Randy

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
:patrice:2024 wildin out already
It could all be nothing but them rebranding ppv’s as premium live events mixed with Jeremy Borash being Triple H’s right hand man and taking Kevin Dunn’s job makes this interesting

I could see impact being involved with WWE network or something idk

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
It could all be nothing but them rebranding ppv’s as premium live events mixed Jeremy Borash being Triple H’s right hand man and taking Kevin Dunn’s job makes this interesting

I could see impact to the WWE network or something
What is TNA's payment method for their events? Do they have some subscription plan? If so that would make sense for the name change from PPV.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps

TNA just announced their ppv’s are now premium live events

Something cooking?

HHH crossing the line :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: Him

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Just like Punk, I'll believe Sasha or Naomi when I see it, until then, I don't care to speculate.
I believe Trinity is indeed on her way back. When it comes to Sasha/Mercedes she is one big question mark :jbhmm:

Her going to AEW is mos def a choice if true. I fukks with AEW but the way Tony books that women division is trash as fukk. Her going over there sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. Sorta like Punk…

I also think she isn’t going back to WWE because they didn’t pay her on the same level if not more than Charlotte. As well as she won’t be seen as the biggest fish in the WWE women division because now they have ALOT of depth and she probably would feel she won’t be seen as a priority and would be used to put other people over.

In AEW she probably feels she would be treated as the biggest star of the company and will be treated as such…

Giving her history of how she reacts when shyt doesn’t go her way…

:francis:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps

TNA just announced their PPV’s are now premium live events on something called TNA+

Jeremy Borash just took Kevin Dunn’s job. Could be smoke

Y’all think Something cooking?
Another rumor floating around is he has a working agreement with Stardom…..

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It could all be nothing but them rebranding ppv’s as premium live events mixed with Jeremy Borash being Triple H’s right hand man and taking Kevin Dunn’s job makes this interesting

I could see impact being involved with WWE network or something idk
Putting Impact/TNA on the WWE Network after Impact made a big deal about their new streaming subscription would be quite the way to undermine their own subscription service.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
They stopped working when Priest & Balor beat Cody & Jey for the tag titles on RAW. The apathetic response from the crowd was the moment JD jumped the shark. It's actually the perfect time to break Priest away from JD.

People mistake dom being over for the other 3 being over.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
But also, what would WWE gain out of working with Impact/TNA other than furthering their never ending crusade to monopolize wrestling?
Isn't the WWE owned by someone else now, and not Vince McMahon? I don't think we have to worry about that kind of ego-driven collect-a-thon anymore, thankfully.

The bold is kinda funny to see all thing considering.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: 907

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
But also, what would WWE gain out of working with Impact/TNA other than furthering their never ending crusade to monopolize wrestling?

I'm guessing access to their video library. If they were to do some sort of retrospective on AJ Styles for example, that would be a goldmine for them.

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I'm guessing access to their video library. If they were to do some sort of retrospective on AJ Styles for example, that would be a goldmine for them.
There’s not much revenue to be had in tape libraries though. Last I heard, hardly anyone even watches the old WWE stuff on Peacock. Can’t imagine the demand for the Impact/TNA stuff is going to be any better.