Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's what the other titles are for. US, Tag Team, Women's tag. NXT Titles.
That makes anything involving the other 3 titles predictable and boring. I just don’t get the appeal of having 3 super long reigns going on at the same time

• Dap
Reactions: 907

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
That makes anything involving the other 3 titles predictable and boring. I just don’t get the appeal of having 3 super long reigns going on at the same time
Because they aren't done with the stories yet. What makes them boring? If they were hot potatoed would that make it better? What makes a reign good in your eyes? Is Seth's reign not exactly what people asked for? A fighting champion who defends it regularly? If Roman defended at every PLE and won clean people would be upset over that too. That literally is what his "Big Dog" era was. People will bytch and complain even if you give them what they want. WWE are literally in a lose lose situation no matter what and this is why they can't cave in to the smark minority.

Last edited:

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Because they aren't done with the stories yet. What makes them boring? If they were hot potatoed would that make it better? What makes a reign good in your eyes? Is Seth's reign not exactly what people asked for? A fighting champion who defends it regularly? If Roman defended at every PLE and won clean people would be upset over that too. That literally is what his "Big Dog" era was. People will bytch and complain even if you give them what they want. WWE are literally in a lose lose situation no matter what and this is why they can't cave in to the smark minority.
Damn bro I just want more titles changes

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Putting the briefcase on Priest over LA knight looks very shaky in retrospect. They haven’t even built priest up to be someone the fans get behind.

It was the right choice. Priest was being built up. Over the last couple years, he was always gonna be the choice. LA Knight had no real momentum, he was just over. Name one good LA Knight match or feud before MITB? Love the guy but he needs to cook elsewhere before getting MITB. US Championship run could be very beneficial for LA lowkey.

I think the issue right now is they had plans to turn Priest face, but Judgement Day is working and they haven't worked much on an angle to turn him face, nor do they seem to want to pull the trigger on cashing in on Seth. CM Punk returning and setting up the obvious Punk v Seth Night 1 main event doesn't help either.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It was the right choice. Priest was being built up. Over the last couple years, he was always gonna be the choice. LA Knight had no real momentum, he was just over. Name one good LA Knight match or feud before MITB? Love the guy but he needs to cook elsewhere before getting MITB. US Championship run could be very beneficial for LA lowkey.

I think the issue right now is they had plans to turn Priest face, but Judgement Day is working and they haven't worked much on an angle to turn him face, nor do they seem to want to pull the trigger on cashing in on Seth. CM Punk returning and setting up the obvious Punk v Seth Night 1 main event doesn't help either.

It was plenty clear in July that Judgment Day was Raw’s bloodline and wasn’t going anywhere and it was going to be bogged down in judgment day dissension. It made more sense to me to have the belt on someone on the ascend that would become over to a champion level. He’d be the perfect wild card to have, it doesn’t make sense to have the briefcase with someone that’s not over to a champions level

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

They stopped working when Priest & Balor beat Cody & Jey for the tag titles on RAW. The apathetic response from the crowd was the moment JD jumped the shark. It's actually the perfect time to break Priest away from JD.