Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
They’re probably banking on him improving as time goes on like the NXT talents. Invest in someone young so they can get better and stick around rather than someone older who can walk away in a year.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
KEVIN-PATRICK-03082021ej-00010-Ntwk-ae2433d81663c7b4ef8169335191b7ac.png

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
They finally got Rock to work an angle with Roman :ohhh:

I do wonder if WWE ended up caving in to Rocky's "demands". On that interview he had with McAfee he said he didn't want a one match deal but something more long term. I always thought he was implying he pitched something similar to what he did with Cena a decade ago (3-4 PPV matches, a lot of via satellite stuff and a couple of TV appearances) involving the Bloodline.

Or maybe Endeavor just threw money at him for just the one match so he can finally put Reigns over :heh:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
News about Raquel sucks. I been cheering for her because I wanna see some more hoss'ettes.

I pull for her, Indi (green as a leaf it seems), Lash Legend (NXT and still needs a ton of seasoning)

Zoey, Jade (of course), Nia been great since she's been back

Tired of suspending disbelief for power moves from a 100 lb vegan in the ring with a legit bigger person

:beli: Ya'll complain "women's wrestling doesn't get enough time" and they was tryna get this over, HARD, last year while Vince was still there

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
They finally got Rock to work an angle with Roman :ohhh:

I do wonder if WWE ended up caving in to Rocky's "demands". On that interview he had with McAfee he said he didn't want a one match deal but something more long term. I always thought he was implying he pitched something similar to what he did with Cena a decade ago (3-4 PPV matches, a lot of via satellite stuff and a couple of TV appearances) involving the Bloodline.

Or maybe Endeavor just threw money at him for just the one match so he can finally put Reigns over :heh:

Man Rock looked gassed after one Rock bottom tonight.

Lotta people were freaking out that he was gonna take his Mania spot but this felt like one of those unconfirmed teases. I'd be surprised if they do the match at EC or Mania this year. Probably for down the line

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don’t think Seth title reign making it to Mania without the crowd turning on him. It’s getting close to Shawn Michaels survivor series. Let’s see if Levesque has the booking instincts to make a switch