Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That firing must have felt so glorious after all those years.:wow:
Dunn stopped being good at his job about a decade ago, and the fukk up during AJ's debut at the Rumble should've been the last straw. Also how is he going to decide which woman is good looking, that buck toothed idiot said Becky was pretty enough to be a star. I wouldn't be shocked if he thought Bianca or Jade were ugly.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dunn stopped being good at his job about a decade ago, and the fukk up during AJ's debut at the Rumble should've been the last straw. Also how is he going to decide which woman is good looking, that buck toothed idiot said Becky was pretty enough to be a star. I wouldn't be shocked if he thought Bianca or Jade were ugly.

Could you remind me about that fukk up?

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
He didn’t think Becky would be a star because of her accent

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He didn’t think Becky would be a star because of her accent
From an old interview
Leslie Lee of Struggle Session reports she spoke with a source who worked with Dunn in WWE and was told: “besides her accent Dunn also took issue with Lynch’s looks, finding them not up to Dunn’s exacting standards.”

It was noted there was a production meeting in the fall of 2016 where Dunn argued that Lynch was simply not attractive enough to hold the title.

“I’ll never forget this weasel telling us that Becky Lynch isn’t good-looking enough,” the source shared.

This isn’t the first time that Dunn has spoken disparagingly about the looks of female talent, as former WWE head writer Alex Greenfield previously recalled a discussion about Kelly Kelly between Michael Hayes, McMahon, and Dunn.