Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dem NXT broads are average at best tho. Only standout one I’ve seen is Stratton. Lola Vice is the best out of the recent crop coming up; maybe 2-3 of them will be solid as they progress.

I already know Becky brought in the recent wave of audience. Now that she’s gone I expect the ratings to go down (except maybe for tonight. The main event should be good.)
The only thing wrong with the women's division is the lack of booking and splitting the girls between ROH and AEW titles. You can't tell me Shotzi and alexis bliss are heads and shoulders beyond AEW womens.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Can’t even really compare the eras like that, it’s absurd to do so.

I've been searching the internet, hard, for ratings and why there's such a difference in numbers

I thought it would be more than cable watching being down and ppl having more options to consume

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I've been searching the internet, hard, for ratings and why there's such a difference in numbers

I thought it would be more than cable watching being down and ppl having more options to consume
Cord cutting has killed cable TV. Ratings in general ain’t shyt compared to what they were even a decade ago.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Francis looking good against Tyson Fury was horrible for Endeavor. They want the fighters to crawl back to them for hot dogs and a handshake. Francis made $10M in that fight and he's LIKELY going to now get another big payday because of it. Nightmare scenario for Endeavor if the Saudis continue to pluck away talent. I talked a lot about this in the sports section how MMA could be in trouble with the Saudis making a play at them.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
I was watching Stevie Richards and he said the Sunday Night Heat was doing better numbers than current RAW :ohmy:

I don't think he's lying Sunday Night Heat felt like progression of mid card characters you didn't get to see on RAW especially when it was a lead in for a ppv you had to watch, so many things would happen storyline wise for main event and mid card to help make people buy the ppv at the last minute.

• Dap
Reactions: 907