Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Got an email earlier that SD before the rumble was gonna be at the kesaya center, that's where the heat play. Which is crazy with the logistics since raw is in New Orleans so then they gotta get to I75 and come down passing Tampa to get to Miami to then the next day go up to Tampa for rumble and then Raw. Not like I could go to that SD anyways since I'm meeting my boy in Tampa for the weekend but the logistics just made no sense to me. They'd prolly leave some of the talent and equipment in Tampa on way down cuz makes no sense to lug everything down just to drive back up.

Speaking of SD and weekly shows, I know I've seen combos like with a ppv such as RR at Tropicana Field and Raw at Amelie. But I don't think I've ever seen a Raw/SD combo. Guess maybe since they run house shows on the weekend it wouldn't work or maybe just doesn't seem possible overall in most places. Like I know here the heat have an arena and the Panthers have a separate arena, then in NYC it could be MSG and Barclays or one of those and where the Islanders play or any other arena they have there. But like in Chicago it's only the united center unless they use that other arena in rosemont and LA only has the staples center. But I don't think I've ever seen them run both shows the same weekend in one major area.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

Nw1c4xN.png
"OH YES, QUEEN"!

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So basically what I gathered from the conference call with the CEO of FOX, is that neither side met the expectations they had for each other. Bischoff said FOX expected 4mil a week, and WWE expected certain financial promises from FOX. It seems like working with FOX ultimately gets you what you want in the end. Endeavor got their money from both ESPN for the UFC & the USA Network for Smackdown. Now the question is where the hell is RAW going to end up. :mjlol:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
So basically what I gathered from the conference call with the CEO of FOX, is that neither side met the expectations they had for each other. Bischoff said FOX expected 4mil a week, and WWE expected certain financial promises from FOX. It seems like working with FOX ultimately gets you what you want in the end. Endeavor got their money from both ESPN for the UFC & the USA Network for Smackdown. Now the question is where the hell is RAW going to end up. :mjlol:
Especially with Fightful saying NBC Universal (which owns USA) is wanting to go after the NBA rights that TNT currently has. Doubt they would want to spend the money to keep Raw/NXT if they get the NBA.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Having the same main event for the past 4 months doesn’t help

Here's the answer right here.

Seth is a bum and is at best the fourth best/legit wrestler on Raw.

Instead of putting that WHC on Gunther (The uncrowned champ), Cody (Who shouldn't win it), or Jey we've sat through this mid card ass title run from seth defending vs cold ass opponents in Finn and Nakamura. And we're likely looking at a Damien Priest title run before the year is up :huhldup:

We should honestly be in the middle of Austin Theory's WHC title reign but HHH fukked that and his trajectory all they way up :francis: