Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's never been in the 1.3 million though. That's not all cable cutting. SD! is doing fine. It's the show... No Roman or interesting stories on RAW by comparison.
The lowest ratings they have every year happen during this season. Eventually the lowest will hit whatever marker you need them to hit to fein concern. This is an annual conversation. Literally and I don't even care nor watch weekly WWE.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The lowest ratings they have every year happen during this season. Eventually the lowest will hit whatever marker you need them to hit to fein concern. This is an annual conversation. Literally and I don't even care nor watch weekly WWE.

SD! just did 1.1 million viewers on a Friday night on FS1 which I believe is in far fewer homes than USA is for RAW on Mondays. Despite football being on Monday, Friday is one of the worst nights in TV.

Like I said, it's not just football. It's the show.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Not to pile on DIY and them but some of Hunter's favorites are absolute ratings killers. It's one thing to have a segment do poorly or a couple segments/matches but when your shyt is doing poorly every week it's an issue.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
SD! just did 1.1 million viewers on a Friday night on FS1 which I believe is in far fewer homes than USA is for RAW on Mondays. Despite football being on Monday, Friday is one of the worst nights in TV.

Like I said, it's not just football. It's the show.
Who said it was just football? All sports are back. FS1 is not the niche channel we grew up with it being anymore. It's in 70m+ homes. I know RAW socks. It has for years but during this season is when it does it's worst numbers of the year. Literally every year. This isn't a new thing.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Who said it was just football? All sports are back. FS1 is not the niche channel we grew up with it being anymore. It's in 70m+ homes. I know RAW socks. It has for years but during this season is when it does it's worst numbers of the year. Literally every year. This isn't a new thing.

No arguing that, it's always the worst time of year for them. But they are putting up the worst numbers they ever have and that's because there's too many segments and matches with ratings killers.

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps
Not to pile on DIY and them but some of Hunter's favorites are absolute ratings killers. It's one thing to have a segment do poorly or a couple segments/matches but when your shyt is doing poorly every week it's an issue.

I'll let TSC in on a little secret since it fell on deaf ears when I talked about this with Endeavor:

There's a thing called "star aura" that is necessary to take it to the next level. Roman Reigns has it, Cody Rhodes has it, Gunther has it, Kenny Omega and Swerve Strickland have it in AEW. It even happens when you obsessively shark and cosplay Steve Austin and The Rock enough.

When you have two guys who look like they work at a vintage record shop in Brooklyn and regularly debate the potential Oasis had in 1995, that ain't star aura pal.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Judgement day spam too despite only Dom being over. He killed his women’s division.

Cody is raws show and it’s doing 6k. Cody ain’t moving tickets like that either.