Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I’m legit surprised they did this well considering it was a bunch of women’s matches.

Nxt really the best product out.
:dahell: You mean that the women actually have to be good to get ppl to watch? :dahell:
I don’t think I can agree with that. Since I got back into NXT a few weeks ago, most of the recent new wrasslers I’ve seen havent had me :ehh: (not talking about the ones who have been there since 2.0 started or dudes like Ilya who’ve been grinding pre-NXT).

I’ve been wondering why talent like Tiff, Melo or Bron haven’t been called up, but I think they’re keeping them in NXT to help build up the fresh talent.
They still have to sell NXT as a good product and callin' all the great talent isn't gonna make Tuesday better

You're right about Tiffany, Melo and Bron

But, a lot of ppl great on Tuesday still can use some seasoning
So Becky debos her way into NXT and holds the title hostage for a few months but then when Jade gets signed she drops the title expeditiously so she wouldn’t have to do the job to her eh :mjpls:
I know you trolling, but, I'm dying at people going from "Becky's gonna make the NXT talent look better" to "Becky has build up the NXT Women's Title." :laugh:

Yes, 42 days of defendign against Teagan Nox, Indi Hartwell, and Nattie did it :laff:

She had two matches on Tuesday and once was winning the title and the other, she was about to take on two women at one time ala Cena

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
If Endeavor think they can pay and treat their wrestling talent the way they do their chump UFC fighters then they're in for a rude awakening.

I can see them buy into that "the brand is the star" bullshyt and lose a bunch of talent.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It would say more about Endeavor and their cheapskate ways than Hunter, tbh. I think they'll pay Becky and she'll stay, Drew might be the exact kind of rassler I could see them lowballing. Makes big money but isn't a massive needle mover on his own.
I could see WWE eventually becoming more constructed like an NBA roster - top stars get paid and everyone else is on a cheap deal and expendable.

Can’t neglect your role players or it’s going to come back to bite you in the ass though - they go elsewhere and become stars, you replace them with role players who just aren’t going to be enough to accomplish your goals, leave yourself lacking in talent when a star is out for extended periods of time, etc.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It would say more about Endeavor and their cheapskate ways than Hunter, tbh. I think they'll pay Becky and she'll stay, Drew might be the exact kind of rassler I could see them lowballing. Makes big money but isn't a massive needle mover on his own.
It's cheaper to pay wrestlers than it is MMA fighters. The top UFC fighter can make around 4-6mil a fight, that's a multi year contract for the top WWE stars. Becky has been pretty outspoken about Hunter's booking of her.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
It's cheaper to pay wrestlers than it is MMA fighters. The top UFC fighter can make around 4-6mil a fight, that's a multi year contract for the top WWE stars. Becky has been pretty outspoken about Hunter's booking of her.
Most UFC fighters are on 15k/15k deals (meaning in every fight only one person gets their full amount), there isn't a single person even in developmental that gets paid as little as most of the UFC roster. Plus fighters have to pay for their training/camp out of the winnings and they only get paid when they fight. The only thing is that they get more dates/shows for the rasslers than they do for the fighters but the math still works out in favor of the rasslers making more money (UFC vs WWE only).

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Most UFC fighters are on 15k/15k deals (meaning in every fight only one person gets their full amount), there isn't a single person even in developmental that gets paid as little as most of the UFC roster. Plus fighters have to pay for their training/camp out of the winnings.
Look at McGregor, Endeavor had to pay him because of his popularity. Also look at the career earnings of UFC & WWE employees. Silva has made around 11mil, how many wrestlers are realistically going to see that much their entire career? Out of hundreds currently employed only a small handful will see that much.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Look at McGregor, Endeavor had to pay him because of his popularity. Also look at the career earnings of UFC & WWE employees. Silva has made around 11mil, how many wrestlers are realistically going to see that much their entire career? Out of hundreds currently employed only a small handful will see that much.
They had to pay him because he doesn’t need them. He could walk at any time and make more money just doing boxing.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Even among top guys, McGregor is an outlier... just like Brock is. The conversation shouldn't be about looking at the actual needle movers, it's about looking at the folks who get paid highly but aren't needle movers. Endeavor will pay the needle movers and will not pay ANYONE else. So my original point stands, if big names start leaving it will likely be about Endeavor lowballing them the same way they did to UFC fighters when they took over and NOT the booking.

For the record, outside the absolute two top guys, rasslers make more money at the top of the scale and at the bottom of the scale:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:dahell: You mean that the women actually have to be good to get ppl to watch? :dahell:

They still have to sell NXT as a good product and callin' all the great talent isn't gonna make Tuesday better

You're right about Tiffany, Melo and Bron

But, a lot of ppl great on Tuesday still can use some seasoning

I know you trolling, but, I'm dying at people going from "Becky's gonna make the NXT talent look better" to "Becky has build up the NXT Women's Title." :laugh:

Yes, 42 days of defendign against Teagan Nox, Indi Hartwell, and Nattie did it :laff:

She had two matches on Tuesday and once was winning the title and the other, she was about to take on two women at one time ala Cena
Dem NXT broads are average at best tho. Only standout one I’ve seen is Stratton. Lola Vice is the best out of the recent crop coming up; maybe 2-3 of them will be solid as they progress.

I already know Becky brought in the recent wave of audience. Now that she’s gone I expect the ratings to go down (except maybe for tonight. The main event should be good.)