Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
It seems like current Tiffany would have been with MMM, would have been called Maxxine Dupri instead of Sofia Cromwell (Maxxine's NXT persona) being used for that role, from my understanding of this.

Transcript from their stream

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If anything there needs to be more indy promotions, not fewer. You can name the guys who excelled in the business on one hand who didn't have prior indy experience. I always laugh when I see "WWE signs former ______ athlete to an NXT deal" because 9 times out of 10 you know that person ain't going anywhere.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If anything there needs to be more indy promotions, not fewer. You can name the guys who excelled in the business on one hand who didn't have prior indy experience. I always laugh when I see "WWE signs former ______ athlete to an NXT deal" because 9 times out of 10 you know that person ain't going anywhere.
Well that's not going to happen. Also I'm sure you can name a whole lot more that excelled without indy experience, unless you just want to use the last 5-10 years.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Ehhh “territories” and “indies” aren’t all that different.
Yep, basically the same thing. Except territories were a bigger deal because there wasn’t any big national promotion until WWF, newly under Vince McMahon control, started buying or putting a lot of them out of business in the mid 80s