Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It can be argued some of their mainstream appeal right now is due to being on network TV. But just speculation.

I think it's a better look to be on a major network that everyone gets. Better advertising opportunities as well. FOX had wrestlers appearing on football programming and NASCAR programming and all that shyt too.

But maybe RAW ends up on NBC?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I think it's a better look to be on a major network that everyone gets. Better advertising opportunities as well. FOX had wrestlers appearing on football programming and NASCAR programming and all that shyt too.

What did NBC normally air on Monday nights prior to the writers strike? Guessing we're not getting normal shows again until 2024 at the earliest.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
What did NBC normally air on Monday nights prior to the writers strike? Guessing we're not getting normal shows again until 2024 at the earliest.

I remember the chick I was with at the time watching The Voice on Monday's while I was watching Raw and Football. Not looking good there for WWE :francis:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I remember the chick I was with at the time watching The Voice on Monday's while I was watching Raw and Football. Not looking good there for WWE :francis:
The Voice ain't just on Monday, but Tuesday as well along with America's Got Talent on that same day and Wednesday too. WWE are better off taking Disney's offer because I don't see NBCU making any room for them on NBC and USA might not be afforded to have both Raw and SmackDown like they did back in 2016. NXT might find itself going back home to Syfy next year at this rate.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The Voice ain't just on Monday, but Tuesday as well along with America's Got Talent on that same day and Wednesday too. WWE are better off taking Disney's offer because I don't see NBCU making any room for them on NBC and USA might not be afforded to have both Raw and SmackDown like they did back in 2016. NXT might find itself going back home to Syfy next year at this rate.

Where would Disney place RAW on FX? There's a lot of speculation that Disney is selling their channels off.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So what you're saying right now is the perfect time to buy

I'm not a financial analyst, I only make plays for myself. But what I will say is that after being down 20% in a short span, I wouldn't be surprised to see it bounce back next quarter after reports of "record profits" or if the RAW deal exceeds expectations when that's announced.

Personally, I use the three wave method if I'm going long. So now is around the time I would begin to nibble if I felt inclined. Or I would just look at some option leaps.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City

He can hold his own, but without the right heel to follow up on what he did with Roman and cement it he’s gonna end up worst than he was with his brother. I’m not sure who they have on RAW than can bring the best out of him like that. Only person I can think of is having him dethrone Gunther at some point ala Eddie and Brock

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Where would Disney place RAW on FX? There's a lot of speculation that Disney is selling their channels off.
It won't be on Monday, so probably Tuesday. Raw is going to have the same issue if it stays on USA if the rumors are true.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Yeah - I keep seeing Disney in sell mode on most things. Spending on another rights deal just doesn't seem like Iger's plan.

Could Paramount be in the mix? I mean they have the former spike, all the MTV affiliates, CW, I don't see RAW on CBS but all the other holdings seem like a place they would stick RAW.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah - I keep seeing Disney in sell mode on most things. Spending on another rights deal just doesn't seem like Iger's plan.

Could Paramount be in the mix? I mean they have the former spike, all the MTV affiliates, CW, I don't see RAW on CBS but all the other holdings seem like a place they would stick RAW.

I don't think Paramount/Viacom is looking to spend that kind of money unless it's on football and shyt like that. They don't even produce content for those cable channels anymore really. MTV shows nothing but Ridiculousness.

If it ain't Disney in some form and it ain't NBC/Universal then my next guess would be Amazon which no doubt they have the money but man being exclusively on a streamer would be a tough sell to shareholders I think.