Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
You know damn well the SD shows are dark matches,

That completely slipped my mind :snoop:

truth-my.gif

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

I've said it in another thread, a good debut would be to have her cost Becky Lynch the title vs Tiffany at No Mercy, since the match is Extreme Rules, then start a feud with Becky on Raw.

That way she would get a good pop if it was done in front of a NXT crowd, because the casual main roster crowd will likely not know her as well as a NXT crowd.

Or none of this happens and they do what they gonna do. :manny:

Last edited:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
I've said it in another thread, a good debut would be to have her cost Becky Lynch the title vs Tiffany at No Mercy, since the match is Extreme Rules, then start a feud with Becky on Raw.

That way she would get a good pop if it was done in front of a NXT crowd, because the casual main roster crowd will likely not know her as well as a NXT crowd.

Or none of this happens and they do what they gonna do. :manny:

I personally would let her just do shyt in the PC for the next few months & debut her at the Rumble. Have Bianca come in & lay out a bunch of people & standing alone, then send Jade out & let them have the stare down, then before they actually do anything everyone jumps up & attacks them. Have several people eliminate Bianca & let Jade get some spots in before the same happens to her, but never actually let Jade & Bianca interact besides the face off.

I get their not going to sign her & do nothing though for 3+ months :yeshrug:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Jaida Parker? Could that be Jade Cargill?

Update: Some sites saying no.
Update 2: Could be for Tiana Caffey. She previously went by Tatiana at a live event according to those in attendance.

"Out the Mud" is gonna be Bronco, Lucien and Scrypts, 100%

They not gonna have a Jaida debut in NXT same time a Jade debut as a star on the main roster lol, that twitter account crazy

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
WWE really just tried to kill the entire UK wrestling scene for NXT UK before abandoning it and leaving them out to dry.