Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
That's cool if they wanna make NXT a legit brand, my question is what are they doing with all these other women then because the main roster is flooded with women who get no reaction. I think Tiff and a couple others should be called up and let's see what they got.
This whole dropping main roster stars into NXT thing started because Nick Khan wants to pump up the ratings for TV negotiation season.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
That's cool if they wanna make NXT a legit brand, my question is what are they doing with all these other women then because the main roster is flooded with women who get no reaction. I think Tiff and a couple others should be called up and let's see what they got.

I think it’s a safe bet to assume Tiff is joining her boyfriend Ludwig on RAW. They like to keep couples traveling together

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The article said said Raw would be at the Amalie Arena in Tampa 2 days after.

Yeah. I meant South Florida. Cuz when I went to Tampa in July for Raw they had the SD before in Orlando. They usually don't come all the way down here just to go back up the state and further up into the country. Doesn't make much sense logistically. Guessing why they didn't do that over the summer. Last major event was a SD in Miami in April of last year per cagematch.net. I did go to a dynamite/rampage closer to me at the Panthers arena earlier this year but I think I've only seen wwe do house shows down here recently, no tv event. It would be great if they could do the SD before RR here or the one after that Raw at Amelie but it be a waste of gas for them to have to drive down for one show unless they were going international after that. That's the problem with the state, only way to go is back up cuz we at the bottom already.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Yeah. I meant South Florida. Cuz when I went to Tampa in July for Raw they had the SD before in Orlando. They usually don't come all the way down here just to go back up the state and further up into the country. Doesn't make much sense logistically. Guessing why they didn't do that over the summer. Last major event was a SD in Miami in April of last year per cagematch.net. I did go to a dynamite/rampage closer to me at the Panthers arena earlier this year but I think I've only seen wwe do house shows down here recently, no tv event. It would be great if they could do the SD before RR here or the one after that Raw at Amelie but it be a waste of gas for them to have to drive down for one show unless they were going international after that. That's the problem with the state, only way to go is back up cuz we at the bottom already.
Well SD is the night before so it's either going to be in Tampa at the same arena as Raw or some place close. I know SD was in Dayton of all places the night before Summer Slam, which was in Detroit. So I could see them doing SD in Orlando if it's not in Tampa like the Raw will be.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I didn't know they were together. I be in NXT threads and some posters know all the personal details lol. That's how I see stuff

lmao shyt I didn't either until someone pointed it out on twitter not too long ago

he was trying to get with Maxxine Dupri on a random episode of RAW, and some dude was like "BUT TIFFANY STRATON"

I googled it and show nuff, they apparently been together for a while. Good for Ludwig, he got him one :mjcry:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I didn't know they were together. I be in NXT threads and some posters know all the personal details lol. That's how I see stuff
Well it seems Stacks is dating Arianna Grace (Santino's daughter) from their post in the NXT thread, playing a "How well do you know your partner" game.

Some couples in NXT are:

Thea Hail + Nathan Frazer
Bron Breakker + Cora Jade
Tiffany Stratton (NXT) + Ludwig Kaiser (Raw)
Tatum Paxley + Javier Bernal

Possible couples, not 100%. Please correct me if I am wrong:

Carmelo Hayes + Kelani Jordan
Trick Williams + Jakara Jackson

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Well it seems Stacks is dating Arianna Grace (Santino's daughter) from their post in the NXT thread, playing a "How well do you know your partner" game.

Some couples in NXT are:

Thea Hail + Nathan Frazer
Bron Breakker + Cora Jade
Tiffany Stratton (NXT) + Ludwig Kaiser (Raw)
Tatum Paxley + Javier Bernal

Possible couples, not 100%. Please correct me if I am wrong:

Carmelo Hayes + Kelani Jordan
Trick Williams + Jakara Jackson

I legit don't know who a few of those people are lol.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nick Khan was on The Bill Simmons Podcast. I was listening to some of it earlier. He didn't answer a whole lot and Bill Simmons doesn't ask a lot of tough questions. But Khan did allude to WWE and UFC possibly sharing production setups and weekends and he also said that there's going to be "cost saving measures" which we all knew was coming, we know what that means. The only other thing I found interesting is the negotiations for TV rights, WWE and UFC do not share the same timeline on those, WWE is up first in October of 2024 so we will see a new deal for WWE pretty soon.