Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Well it seems Stacks is dating Arianna Grace (Santino's daughter) from their post in the NXT thread, playing a "How well do you know your partner" game.

Some couples in NXT are:

Thea Hail + Nathan Frazer
Bron Breakker + Cora Jade
Tiffany Stratton (NXT) + Ludwig Kaiser (Raw)
Tatum Paxley + Javier Bernal

Possible couples, not 100%. Please correct me if I am wrong:

Carmelo Hayes + Kelani Jordan
Trick Williams + Jakara Jackson

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I’m mainly joking but I have no idea who the bottom two are. All kidding aside, Javier and Tatum Paxley?? Who theeee fukk
Yeah I never made that list expecting anyone to know the people. I just made a list of couples I knew of. :heh:

I wouldn't doubt there are more couples considering the circumstances in NXT.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Well SD is the night before so it's either going to be in Tampa at the same arena as Raw or some place close. I know SD was in Dayton of all places the night before Summer Slam, which was in Detroit. So I could see them doing SD in Orlando if it's not in Tampa like the Raw will be.
yeah true that. gotta see when they release the schedule tho my buddy says he might look into flying in from thurs or fri to sunday so i'd prolly drive up just for the weekend if he goes instead of hoping they do a show down here. i know for payback i think they had the SD night before in hershey. usually always the big 4 where they have a surrounding show in the same city. all other ppv they'll travel in that morning or late night after SD and then leave before Raw. Evident since they doing St Louis, Indy, and Omaha for SD, Fastlane, and Raw, instead of all Indy.