Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They take up 80% of a 3 hour show every week

Their Oversaturated
It would be one thing if they were winners and deserved that timeframe but Finn has lost EVERY big match he's had the past 2 years or so. Dom is what he is and gets joke heat. And Priest is still just a midcard guy as well until they decide to pull the trigger on him.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The hell it ain't, That's like 10 Judgement Day tag team matches in a row. fukk That

I don't think you watch Raw every week, Otherwise you'd definitely feel it.
I haven't been watching RAW for years tbh. If it's stale, it's stale but I guess my point was that 2 months of the same act main eventing is not necessarily a bad thing if it's well booked. If it's poorly booked then by all means complain about it, it's just at that first glance, the date from that tweet didn't feel like a big deal :yeshrug:

Silkk

Daps
I haven't been watching RAW for years tbh. If it's stale, it's stale but I guess my point was that 2 months of the same act main eventing is not necessarily a bad thing if it's well booked. If it's poorly booked then by all means complain about it, it's just at that first glance, the date from that tweet didn't feel like a big deal :yeshrug:
10 weeks straight of anybody in the main event is bad.

Unless you got an anomaly like Gunther, AJ Styles, HBK, Kurt Angle, etc. and even then breh 10 weeks straight of anybody in the main event is too much :hubie:

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I coulda sworn dudes on here were dikk riding Judgement Day just a few weeks ago. :dead:
Its not a TSC heel turn, i think its more so they running Raw. Which is fine but its moreso Balor being a losing ass leader, but he jumps people so he gets his heat back. Gets tiresome

Plus looking like Balor Jr to be Damien replacement, nah…

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
10 weeks straight of anybody in the main event is bad.

Unless you got an anomaly like Gunther, AJ Styles, HBK, Kurt Angle, etc. and even then breh 10 weeks straight of anybody in the main event is too much :hubie:
But JD is a stable, that's where I'm coming from. There's 4 different people from 4 different divisions pretty much. Again, from an outside perspective, it doesn't read like a big deal in a vacuum because there's a lot of different combinations to make those 4 people work if you give an actual thought to it.

If WWE just did some lazy shyt that's another subject, I was just reacting to the tweet :hubie:

Silkk

Daps
But JD is a stable, that's where I'm coming from. There's 4 different people from 4 different divisions pretty much. Again, from an outside perspective, it doesn't read like a big deal in a vacuum because there's a lot of different combinations to make those 4 people work if you give an actual thought to it.

If WWE just did some lazy shyt that's another subject, I was just reacting to the tweet :hubie:
Rhea is a woman and doesn't count.

That leaves 3 people in the main event over the past 10 weeks in tag matches.

shyt is nasty. I'll pull it up if I get some time tomorrow.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I coulda sworn dudes on here were dikk riding Judgement Day just a few weeks ago. :dead:

JD isn’t the issue it’s the overexposure of them.

So you remember back in late 2016 when every Raw main event featured Jericho, KO, and Reigns in some way? Or even during this WrestleMania season when every Raw and SD main event featured Solo? That’s just lazy house show booking.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Of course his stupid ass can’t handle anything beyond mindless trash action or superhero movies :scust:

Reminds me of the time my wife and I went to see Inglorious Basterds. There was a part in the movie where these dudes talked for like 10 to 20 minutes (Quentin babble). Anywho, this fat couple left the theater in disgust, like "THE fukkING GALL I GOT TO ACTUALLY LISTEN TO DIALOG AND TREAT THIS LIKE A SERIOUS MOVIE!!!"