Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It’s hard to watch nxt and think Carmelo is gonna ever be champ or in the main event on the main roster

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
It’s hard to watch nxt and think Carmelo is gonna ever be champ or in the main event on the main roster
Honestly the biggest clue to me that they’re gonna give him a big shot is the way Cody put him over in his documentary..

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I already know Coli brehs will be insufferable once he’s on the main roster

Every time he takes an L or seems slighted brehs will act like he should leave

His height will limit him in certain aspects but he’s very talented

So I see him in a Balor or Chad Gable situation where he’s just on the main roster for a while until he gets a turn… like Balor being around forever but not really doing anything really significant until he got with Judgement Day…. Where he still loses

But in hindsight it’s actually a successful career

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like WWE office staff could be getting completely gutted

To be expected, unfortunately. There will never be a merger or consolidation style acquisition that doesn't result in redundancies. The absolute best and essential people stand a better chance of being safe, but that's not really saying much.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Or open the show for that matter:scust:

They trying hard to make them the next Bloodline but they ain’t got the juice
not gon hold ya..

And this is probably a super unpopular opinion… but I’m diggin this Judgement Day shyt way more than Bloodline right now. JD might be my favorite faction in wrestling, I hate to say.. just wish Finn won that summerslam match

Jimmy turning on Jey feels like a miss to me.