Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I’m literally the only dude saying it and you can’t even quote me. :childplease:

I don’t watch E weekly. I don’t know how they’re being used. I don’t hear y’all bytching about lazy booking in the E because… y’all too busy nitpicking and criticizing AEW. :dead:

That might be true for some people but I criticize everything. None of these shows are great. I'd say Collision is probably the most consistent lately and SD! is probably the best over the last year but there's a lot of bad stuff in both companies too. :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: 907

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
That might be true for some people but I criticize everything. None of these shows are great. I'd say Collision is probably the most consistent lately and SD! is probably the best over the last year but there's a lot of bad stuff in both companies too. :manny:
I know you’re not a one way hater/critic. I was just speaking on the consensus of this forum. Dudes are obsessed with bytching about AEW. Look at this thread and your AEW thread. :picard:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I know you’re not a one way hater/critic. I was just speaking on the consensus of this forum. Dudes are obsessed with bytching about AEW. Look at this thread and your AEW thread. :picard:

It comes down to stan bases. There are more WWE stans here than AEW stans. The E-stans made another thread that also had a bunch of replies.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Its not a TSC heel turn, i think its more so they running Raw. Which is fine but its moreso Balor being a losing ass leader, but he jumps people so he gets his heat back. Gets tiresome

Plus looking like Balor Jr to be Damien replacement, nah…
But JD is a stable, that's where I'm coming from. There's 4 different people from 4 different divisions pretty much. Again, from an outside perspective, it doesn't read like a big deal in a vacuum because there's a lot of different combinations to make those 4 people work if you give an actual thought to it.

If WWE just did some lazy shyt that's another subject, I was just reacting to the tweet :hubie:

They really built up that "7 years thing" for Finn to lose to Seth two straight PLE's.

Seth deserve a title run as much as anybody, but, damn, they should've just saved the feud or something.
I haven't been on here much the last couple weeks, and I have to say... consuming wrestling when you're not habitually online is so different. LMAO

logging on and seeing these talking points is wild because I've been keeping up with wrestling while I've been out and it's been hot to me. Nakamura speaking in subtitles, Judgement Day beating the breaks off people. Before I logged on, I would have sworn TSC/the IWC would be loving these new developments.

but then I go online and it's like... never mind. Same cats still hate everything :lolbron:

lol @ my dumbass thinking it would be any different
I noticed this over the last year I started watching, again.

Triple H was trending, yesterday, and all the tweets were about him being sexist.

Today, I saw LA Knight doing media after ppl swore the E were gonna ignore his success and bury him "because Vince didn't hand pick him."

Raw is basically JD v Cody/Sami/KO and fans are bytching after they cried because all three "should've taken the title off Roman months...they're gonna bury (Cody/Sami/KO) because they didn't strike when the iron is hot."
he’s still in his “WWE doesn’t wanna push this guy but we’re forcing them to because we’re rebels!” era

Once they realize the machine has gotten behind him, it’s a wrap. The hate will be scorching hot

:ahh:

Especially with how average he is when the bell rings. That “he can’t wrestle” crowd gon be screaming and punching

I love LA Knight, but, it's coming.

They got what they want at Summerslam, then just started bytching about the 9th Trish (who I love) v Becky feud match. Now, I gotta sit through her weak ass "Lemonade" promos like they supposed to be hot.

:beli:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
They really built up that "7 years thing" for Finn to lose to Seth two straight PLE's.

Seth deserve a title run as much as anybody, but, damn, they should've just saved the feud or something.

I noticed this over the last year I started watching, again.

Triple H was trending, yesterday, and all the tweets were about him being sexist.

Today, I saw LA Knight doing media after ppl swore the E were gonna ignore his success and bury him "because Vince didn't hand pick him."

Raw is basically JD v Cody/Sami/KO and fans are bytching after they cried because all three "should've taken the title off Roman months...they're gonna bury (Cody/Sami/KO) because they didn't strike when the iron is hot."

I love LA Knight, but, it's coming.

They got what they want at Summerslam, then just started bytching about the 9th Trish (who I love) v Becky feud match. Now, I gotta sit through her weak ass "Lemonade" promos like they supposed to be hot.

:beli:

Bending to the IWC’s demands is a big mistake

For one, it makes up such a small portion of wrestling fans. Every wrestling fan has internet access, but it’s still a very small percentage of cats that are on message boards and voicing their displeasure about it on social media. Some of the biggest wrestling fans don’t even interact with it online to the point where you’d never know they were even fans. They watch the show and keep pushing once it’s over.

And two, you can’t please people who don’t want to be pleased. You give them what they’re asking for, and the demands just keep growing. Once you don’t meet a single demand, they’ll start kicking and screaming. Best thing you can do is write your tv in whichever way you see fit. gauge the reactions, viewership, engagement, house size, merch sells etc. and pivot when you feel the need.

Edit: and as for Finn, there has to be some fukkery coming with that money in the bank briefcase. The way everything is playing out, especially with comments from JD saying Priest should get rid of it… this clearly has to be going somewhere. My guess is Finn eventually ends up with MITB one way or another and finally one ups Seth’s broken back ass

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Bending to the IWC’s demands is a big mistake

For one, it makes up such a small portion of wrestling fans. Every wrestling fan has internet access, but it’s still a very small percentage of cats that are on message boards and voicing their displeasure about it on social media. Some of the biggest wrestling fans don’t even interact with it online to the point where you’d never know they were even fans. They watch the show and keep pushing once it’s over.

And two, you can’t please people who don’t want to be pleased. You give them what they’re asking for, and the demands just keep growing. Once you don’t meet a single demand, they’ll start kicking and screaming. Best thing you can do is write your tv in whichever way you see fit. gauge the reactions, viewership, engagement, house size, merch sells etc. and pivot when you feel the need.

*Damian doesn't have a match at 'Mania*

"WTF bro, they're burying the leader of Judgement Day, why doesn't he have a match and everyone else does?!"

*Damian puts Bad Bunny over at the biggest Puerto Rico PLE ever*

"OMG, burial?"

*Damian wins MITB"

"BUT WHAT ABOUT LA KNIGHT!? THIS IS DANIELSON ALL OVER A AGAIN!!?? I guess we should 'let play out,' huh?!"

*Damian is a featured heavily on RAW for a month straight*

"OMG, ANOTHER JUDGEMENT DAY MATCH!!!!!"

:snoop: And these ppl deadass, too.
Edit: and as for Finn, there has to be some fukkery coming with that money in the bank briefcase. The way everything is playing out, especially with comments from JD saying Priest should get rid of it… this clearly has to be going somewhere. My guess is Finn eventually ends up with MITB one way or another and finally one ups Seth’s broken back ass
I hope this is the case because HHH passed up on some real "long term storytelling" and wasted a bunch of great promos just to have Finn lose.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
*Damian doesn't have a match at 'Mania*

"WTF bro, they're burying the leader of Judgement Day, why doesn't he have a match and everyone else does?!"

*Damian puts Bad Bunny over at the biggest Puerto Rico PLE ever*

"OMG, burial?"

*Damian wins MITB"

"BUT WHAT ABOUT LA KNIGHT!? THIS IS DANIELSON ALL OVER A AGAIN!!?? I guess we should 'let play out,' huh?!"

*Damian is a featured heavily on RAW for a month straight*

"OMG, ANOTHER JUDGEMENT DAY MATCH!!!!!"

:snoop: And these ppl deadass, too.

I hope this is the case because HHH passed up on some real "long term storytelling" and wasted a bunch of great promos just to have Finn lose.

You thought HHH was going to let Finn beat the son Stephanie never gave him? Seth to HHH is what HBK was to Vince. :russ:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I say give it to Shinsuke while Seth gets his back fixed, at least for a little while. Have him feud with Finn or better yet run it back with AJ.

They be smart to take advantage of this character change from Swagsuke and not hinder it.

No reason to have JD dominate the screen if they not going to have the main title in their hands.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It would be one thing if they were winners and deserved that timeframe but Finn has lost EVERY big match he's had the past 2 years or so. Dom is what he is and gets joke heat. And Priest is still just a midcard guy as well until they decide to pull the trigger on him.

I feel like they stopped the story progression with the ratings being up and is spinning around in place now. I’ll never understand giving priest the briefcase if finn wasn’t winning the title