Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
People always wanna blame TSC for a "heel turn" instead of placing blame on creative :mjlol:

I haven't been on here much the last couple weeks, and I have to say... consuming wrestling when you're not habitually online is so different. LMAO

logging on and seeing these talking points is wild because I've been keeping up with wrestling while I've been out and it's been hot to me. Nakamura speaking in subtitles, Judgement Day beating the breaks off people. Before I logged on, I would have sworn TSC/the IWC would be loving these new developments.

but then I go online and it's like... never mind. Same cats still hate everything :lolbron:

lol @ my dumbass thinking it would be any different

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I haven't been on here much the last couple weeks, and I have to say... consuming wrestling when you're not habitually online is so different. LMAO

logging on and seeing these talking points is wild because I've been keeping up with wrestling while I've been out and it's been hot to me. Nakamura speaking in subtitles, Judgement Day beating the breaks off people. Before I logged on, I would have sworn TSC/the IWC would be loving these new developments.

but then I go online and it's like... never mind. Same cats still hate everything :lolbron:

lol @ my dumbass thinking it would be any different

Everyone here loves the Nakamura developments though :jbhmm:

And I'm pretty sure everyone likes Judgment Day. Damn, people can't say they wanna see something new other than random tags for three months? :russ:

There's random tags up and down the ALL IN card and people are complaining about that too so it's at least consistent.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
And I'm pretty sure everyone likes Judgment Day. Damn, people can't say they wanna see something new other than random tags for three months? :russ:

I’m only going off the last couple replies in this thread. Again, I haven’t been around a lot the last few weeks. I been out the TSC loop baby!

I’m sure I ain’t missed much tho. Probably complaints about the women’s division, typical CM Punk discourse and wembly arguments

:blessed:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
If you're interested in a TSC 'heel turn' I can see one for Rhea on the horizon. Some posters are already there :lolbron:

Not shocking. She just became the most followed WWE star on tik tok. It’s natural the hate comes with megastardom

:yeshrug:

Just wait for the LA Knight turn. It’s gonna be nasty!

(Assuming it hasn’t happened already lol)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Not shocking. She just became the most followed WWE star on tik tok. It’s natural the hate comes with megastardom

:yeshrug:

Just wait for the LA Knight turn. It’s gonna be nasty!

(Assuming it hasn’t happened already lol)

No no no the whole board is on the L.A. train at the moment. There's maybe one or two detractors who are still on that "corny ass tryna be Stone Cold" but otherwise it's all positivity.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
No no no the whole board is on the L.A. train at the moment. There's maybe one or two detractors who are still on that "corny ass tryna be Stone Cold" but otherwise it's all positivity.

he’s still in his “WWE doesn’t wanna push this guy but we’re forcing them to because we’re rebels!” era

Once they realize the machine has gotten behind him, it’s a wrap. The hate will be scorching hot

:ahh:

Especially with how average he is when the bell rings. That “he can’t wrestle” crowd gon be screaming and punching

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Never have been on the Eli Drake/LA Knight Train, never will be.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
working for the biggest wrestling promotion in the world and making a lot of money to travel with one of your best friends and work for a boss you like??

:russ: Here's the thing too. I'm not sure if @Cattle Mutilation watches STARDOM/NJPW or not at this point but it was clear that she was there to elevate young talent and put people over. Yes, she was still involved in big matches but it's not like they were going to have her being a perennial main eventer.

That probably made it a lot easier for her to come back because what was she holding on to?

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
working for the biggest wrestling promotion in the world and making a lot of money to travel with one of your best friends and work for a boss you like??

if wrestlers all thought like Cattle they'd be getting paid minimum wage as long as they got to have 20 minute BaNgErS and won most of their matches

now that WWE and AEW don't use bonuses and the old downside guarantee model, it doesn't matter if you're wrestling 2 minutes or 120 minutes, your pay is the exact same no matter how you're booked

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
People always wanna blame TSC for a "heel turn" instead of placing blame on creative :mjlol:
I’m literally the only dude saying it and you can’t even quote me. :childplease:

I don’t watch E weekly. I don’t know how they’re being used. I don’t hear y’all bytching about lazy booking in the E because… y’all too busy nitpicking and criticizing AEW. :dead: