Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The same guy who first broke the Kross return (before fightful, who may or may not have stolen his report)

In spoiler for obvious reasons.. and plus he is not as credible and known compared to fightful. So take allllll this with a grain of salt, and we'll see how much more turns out to come true

Reads like Brad Shepherd guessing and he’ll delete what doesn’t happen

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
If Triple H is bringing Kross back, I'd be shocked if Gargano doesn't return to to WWE. It seems like Gargano was waiting for the right situation. He didn't want to get buried in Vince's WWE or lost in the shuffle at AEW. Cody, Randy, and Becky are injured. Roman is a part time star now. Now is a good time for Gargano to debut as a top babyface. With Vince in charge, he had no chance, but it looks like Triple H is taking care of his NXT guys.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Rhea taking off of Bianca was the plan back when Vinny and Acey were running drills so that's not just HHH

Bianca's had a great run always booked strong besides that summerslam, won back to back wms, she'll always be in the mix for a belt including the tag team. She'll be fine
obviously bianca has to drop the title to somebody eventually, but there's a difference between dropping the title and still being a top star with protected booking and dropping the title and becoming an afterthought like she was in nxt and if triple h is just gonna bring his nxt booking to the main roster and undo a bunch of vince shyt which he's already doing, going off of bianca's nxt booking she should count her days and get used to being used as a B+ player who puts his faves over again:manny:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
obviously bianca has to drop the title to somebody eventually, but there's a difference between dropping the title and still being a top star with protected booking and dropping the title and becoming an afterthought like she was in nxt and if triple h is just gonna bring his nxt booking to the main roster and undo a bunch of vince shyt which he's already doing such as depushing certain people, going off of bianca's nxt booking she should count her days and get used to being used as a B+ player who puts his faves over again:manny:
Biggest differences between then and now is Bianca's established and one of their biggest female merch movers. There's little white boys in the stands wearing braided weave because of her. She'll be fine

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Rhea taking off of Bianca was the plan back when Vinny and Acey were running drills so that's not just HHH

Bianca's had a great run always booked strong besides that summerslam, won back to back wms, she'll always be in the mix for a belt including the tag team. She'll be fine
There is no Charlotte & Sasha you think they're going to have Becky doing jack shyt at Summerslam
Bianca wasn't dropping the belt to Rhea she was going to be a stop gap feud till they ran Bianca vs Becky at WrestleMania Summerslam & Bianca get her ultimate babyface win against the person who cause her to have her most embarrassing defeat at said event full circle
triple h is wasting no time putting his nxt favorites at the forefront so its only a matter of time before rhea or raquel takes that title off of bianca

I wonder how he's gonna treat the nxt 2.0 guys when they get called up in comparison to his pet projects from black and gold

Aint you guys tired first she wasn't going to get her title match at mania with Ronda back. Then she losing to Becky at mania. Then well she is losing at summerslam & every damm time you guys have been wrong. Unless they move Raquel to Raw which i don't see at the moment because the Smackdown division is so thin she is not. Rhea is in a storyline with the judgment day & Edge/Mysterios so she not getting in a title feud. If she is dropping the belt to anyone its Bayley.

Now Hunter didn't see Bianca as a star even tho he was the one that signed her. Gave her an undefeated streak for over a year.
was the team leader for the first ever women's war games. If you want to say she should of got the belt faster in NXT ok i agree but let's not act like they weren't building to her finally breaking through & getting the belt like you do with a babyface have them, get screw over take a few heart-breaking Ls so when they get the W means more. Case in point her getting fukk over at Summerslam made her Wrestlemania moment mean so much more to everybody.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I haven't watched in years because the product has been absolutely atrocious for well over a decade, is Trips going to make the product watchable again ? Hows it been so far

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
If that tweet is correct. Kross will be in a triple threat main event against Drew & Roman :scust:

This is why I tell people. I respect hunter and his vision but he has a history of falling in love with certain indy guys.

If Haitch puts QAnon Kross into that main event I don’t want to read another word on this board about Tony Khan being a mark booker :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
There is no Charlotte & Sasha you think they're going to have Becky doing jack shyt at Summerslam
Bianca wasn't dropping the belt to Rhea she was going to be a stop gap feud till they ran Bianca vs Becky at WrestleMania Summerslam & Bianca get her ultimate babyface win against the person who cause her to have her most embarrassing defeat at said event full circle

Aint you guys tired first she wasn't going to get her title match at mania with Ronda back. Then she losing to Becky at mania. Then well she is losing at summerslam & every damm time you guys have been wrong. Unless they move Raquel to Raw which i don't see at the moment because the Smackdown division is so thin she is not. Rhea is in a storyline with the judgment day & Edge/Mysterios so she not getting in a title feud. If she is dropping the belt to anyone its Bayley.

Now Hunter didn't see Bianca as a star even tho he was the one that signed her. Gave her an undefeated streak for over a year.
was the team leader for the first ever women's war games. If you want to say she should of got the belt faster in NXT ok i agree but let's not act like they weren't building to her finally breaking through & getting the belt like you do with a babyface have them, get screw over take a few heart-breaking Ls so when they get the W means more. Case in point her getting fukk over at Summerslam made her Wrestlemania moment mean so much more to everybody.
everything u just talked about was vince's doing :mjlol:

I am clearly talking about bianca's booking under triple h, who last time we saw that pairing she was tapping out to shayna, losing clean to mia yim, losing to rhea and getting hoed by charlotte as an afterthought in their program, she was not the leader in war games that was clearly shayna who was womens champ getting ready to drop the belt to rhea(whos spot at that point should've been biancas), an undefeated streak that was soooo prestigious that it lead to a whole program with shayna calling her overrated and sam roberts burying her saying she's not takeover worthy just for her to still lose and never redeem herself.. triple h never pulled the trigger on her and never gave her a takeover win but sure convince yourself that it was all a part of a bigger plot that he didn't get to see through

VINCE saw bianca as worthy of being the face of the division, now whether TRIPLE H does or doesn't is yet to be seen but going off of his nxt booking(which he's pretty much now applying to the main roster) she was never that and he never pulled the trigger on her, she'll be fine in the interim but in the long run like 6 months to a year from now in a division with people he ACTUALLY pulled the trigger on and had beating her clean back in nxt I find it hard to believe her position at THE star of the division wont be compromised in any way

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Kross is an interesting project for Hunter

if he flops this time with all his NXT bells and whistles in tact that’s gotta sting but if he succeeds in the main event slot they just dropped him into though

Hunter just pulled off something Vince couldn’t/wouldn’t

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
everything u just talked about was vince's doing :mjlol:

I am clearly talking about bianca's booking under triple h, who last time we saw that pairing she was tapping out to shayna, losing clean to mia yim, losing to rhea and getting hoed by charlotte as an afterthought in their program, she was not the leader in war games that was clearly shayna who was womens champ getting ready to drop the belt to rhea(whos spot at that point should've been biancas).. triple h never pulled the trigger on her and never gave her a takeover win but sure convince yourself that it was all a part of a bigger plot that he didn't get to see through

VINCE saw bianca as worthy of being the face of the division, now whether TRIPLE H does or doesn't is yet to be seen but going off of his nxt booking(which he's pretty much now applying to the main roster) she was never that and he never pulled the trigger on her, she'll be fine in the interim but in the long run like 6 months to a year from now in a division with people he ACTUALLY pulled the trigger on and had beating her clean back in nxt I find it hard to believe her position wotn be compromised in any way
Just because Bianca didn't win the NXT Women's title that doesn't mean HHH didn't like her. Most of the time they keep the title off people in case that call up is imminent and with Bianca that was clear it was going to be anytime. She was up a year ahead of Rhea. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Just because Bianca didn't win the NXT Women's title that doesn't mean HHH didn't like her. Most of the time they keep the title off people in case that call up is imminent and with Bianca that was clear it was going to be anytime. She was up a year ahead of Rhea. :manny:
we have seen plenty of times that people get called up on a whim and it contradicted NXT storylines and title reigns(Kross, Keith Lee, Swerve) so I highly doubt that Rhea got to skip the line and dethrone Shayna over Bianca in a story that started in like October because everybody was on the same page with plans of calling her up in April

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Yeah Mchmahon had to go. When he started banning words like "wrestling" or "belt" it was a egomaniac being drunk on power and getting off on having people walking on egg shells. This creates a tense and toxic work environment and the results been the shyt we been getting for a decade and a half.

Ripping up scripts and rewriting them the last minute, pushing and depushing talent, allowing yesmen like Johnny ace, Pritchard and Michael hayes to dictate shyt with outdated ideas..

Nobody can deny what he brought to the dance and the barriers he broke but its time for somebody with a fresh mind for the business and whom understand this generation

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
we have seen plenty of times that people get called up on a whim and it contradicted NXT storylines and title reigns(Kross, Keith Lee, Swerve) so I highly doubt that Rhea got to skip the line and dethrone Shayna over Bianca in a story that started in like October because of plans of calling her up in April
I can see your point. I just don't agree with it fully. :hubie:

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps

Yeah, no run is forever. I'd rather her drop it to someone believable like Rhea than for her to drop it to a dork like Liv, as long as she remains protected in the loss and afterwards.