Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Rhea taking off of Bianca was the plan back when Vinny and Acey were running drills so that's not just HHH

Bianca's had a great run always booked strong besides that summerslam, won back to back wms, she'll always be in the mix for a belt including the tag team. She'll be fine
Sasha and Naomi leaving threw a wrench into everything. It was going to be Naomi vs Bianca and Sasha vs Ronda at Hell in Cell in June.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Just because Bianca didn't win the NXT Women's title that doesn't mean HHH didn't like her. Most of the time they keep the title off people in case that call up is imminent and with Bianca that was clear it was going to be anytime. She was up a year ahead of Rhea. :manny:
Dudes coming up with all these doom day scenario about Bianca being the marks that they say they hate around here. Like you said just because she didn't get the belt right away when he wanted her to didn't mean he didn't like her or didn't see star in her.

Last edited:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I read a rumor that they said KKKross would challenge Reigns for one title ending the unification since USA network wants a world title on the show.

:dead:

If HHH really let’s KKKross be the one to take a title from Reigns :hhh: .

Also that nikka theory really got bushed :deadrose:
I don't fuxk with theory but his uncle passed which is why he hasn't been on TV.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Dudes coming up with all these doom day scenario about Bianca being the marks that they say they hate around here. Like you said just because she didn't get the belt right away when he wanted to didn't mean he didn't like her or didn't see star in her.
You could see Bianca's call up coming, especially after her Royal Rumble 2020 performance. It could have been in the works before Rhea won the title off Shayna. Vince loved the after WM main roster debuts and that's exactly what happened with Bianca.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
everything u just talked about was vince's doing :mjlol:

I am clearly talking about bianca's booking under triple h, who last time we saw that pairing she was tapping out to shayna, losing clean to mia yim, losing to rhea and getting hoed by charlotte as an afterthought in their program, she was not the leader in war games that was clearly shayna who was womens champ getting ready to drop the belt to rhea(whos spot at that point should've been biancas), an undefeated streak that was soooo prestigious that it lead to a whole program with shayna calling her overrated and sam roberts burying her saying she's not takeover worthy just for her to still lose and never redeem herself.. triple h never pulled the trigger on her and never gave her a takeover win but sure convince yourself that it was all a part of a bigger plot that he didn't get to see through

VINCE saw bianca as worthy of being the face of the division, now whether TRIPLE H does or doesn't is yet to be seen but going off of his nxt booking(which he's pretty much now applying to the main roster) she was never that and he never pulled the trigger on her, she'll be fine in the interim but in the long run like 6 months to a year from now in a division with people he ACTUALLY pulled the trigger on and had beating her clean back in nxt I find it hard to believe her position at THE star of the division wont be compromised in any way
Shayna a heel calling a babyface overrated 😲 OMG. Sam Roberts who was trash but acting as a heel announcer saying Bianca is not takeover worthy. It's still really to be damm it. But seriously

Idk we can agree to disagree I feel with NXT still being a third brand in Hunter eyes at the time. She was going to get the belt at some point in time. I feel like certain people where getting pushed for Raw or Smackdown while others he wanted to keep for his NXT vision/brand going forward we will never know. I think we all agree she shouldn't have lose to Mia Yim.

In 6 months to a years she will still be in a main event type spot. With 3 hours there enough time to have a title fued secondary fued if Hunter is smart

She always going to be in the main event who really taking her place on the raw side it's her Becky, Asuka, IO Bayley & Dakota & Rhea as the main people everyone else is lower on the food chain & I don't see Alexa Bliss or Nikki Ash Carmella or Dewdrop getting pushed over any of the names I listed & beside some like Mandy Rose no one in NXT is close to coming up. So I just don't see this negative energy that somehow she going to be Jinder Mahal or just use to put people over. If anything i think Asuka going to end up being the one use to people over way more then Bianca

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Not a fan of Kross but their main event scene is light as fukk with barely any fresh challengers for Reigns, so they have to plug some new faces in there, and Kross can do a job there. He shouldn't be winning the title or anything like that but I really don't see the problem bringing him in and getting a new face at the top end of the card.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Dudes coming up with all these doom day scenario about Bianca being the marks that they say they hate around here. Like you said just because she didn't get the belt right away when he wanted to didn't mean he didn't like her or didn't see star in her.

Trips also was pushing Rhea heavy at the time too, there was only one women’s title to go around.

Also, I’m not sure if Charlotte getting a NXT title run was entirely Trips decision with NXT being pushed heavily on USA and competing with Dynamite and Bianca got called up what felt like a bit prematurely. I think in a more normal NXT, we probably would’ve gotten a fire Rhea/Bianca feud leading to Bianca winning the belt at the WM weekend Takeover and then her getting called up later that year, maybe after SummerSlam.